SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm

relaxing wrote:Love it!  There's nothing more valuable than special family time.   Making quality time a priority for themselves and with their loved ones is one of my favorite things about Shawn and Kaitlyn since the show ended.  And those kids are just precious.
I love this too and I love that they seem to be willing to embrace each others families and each others cities. I know they like to joke who's in charge and all that, but I think they make a wonderful, balanced team. It's SO nice to see and I hope it continues for them forevahhh heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Agree Alanna, they seem like such a team, just like they always did from the start really.  I hope they keep it up too.  They're just such a real couple to me.  No fake put on scenes for the public, just really themselves enjoying life.  beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 pm

I think that's one of the main reasons why they seem so strong right now -- Each side of their family appears to be happily rooting them along and really welcoming K and S into their brood. group hug  
I remember during the 'Hometowns', K and S both said that family approval of their fiance was a deal breaker, so all this family time isn't a surprise. The only family member I can see maybe having difficulty accepting their relationship is Big Steve. He seems to be a skeptic and a pretty serious guy. I remember K herself said in one of her Aftershow recaps that he was intimidating!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:30 pm

relaxing wrote:Love it!  There's nothing more valuable than special family time.   Making quality time a priority for themselves and with their loved ones is one of my favorite things about Shawn and Kaitlyn since the show ended.  And those kids are just precious.

Agree! Well said. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
I love this too and I love that they seem to be willing to embrace each others families and each others cities. I know they like to joke who's in charge and all that, but I think they make a wonderful, balanced team. It's SO nice to see and I hope it continues for them forevahhh heartbeat

Just came in to check on the "cuties." Anyone know if they are headed to Nashville yet?

I agree Alanna and wanted to echo your thoughts. They do balance each other so well. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:36 pm

They Snapchatted earlier on a plane & car ride eating cheese & crackers laugh out loud with the captions "Houston what's up" No clue why they are there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 8367-910 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 I_got_13 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Proud godfather to this beauty #IslaRae by @shawn_booth18

mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 8367-910 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 I_got_13 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:57 pm

I wonder what their houston visit is for...
I don't think they're having a meet and greet in Houston because they would've said something about it earlier. Maybe another promo gig?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:05 pm

This is the only event that's been recently announced.

tina detelj
@tinadetelj
@kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth of @bachelorette ABC will be at #MoheganSun Oct 9th
mohegansun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 13 CPdPhHAVEAAnqKl

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Wow. This thread is dead as a door nail right now. hmmm
But K and S are still enjoying the perks of their fame, it seems. Turns out that this trip maybe another one of those paid vacations like the fishing resort.  They're staying at The San Luis Resort Villas in Galveston. Here's an article complete with pics. Super luxurious and super private: http://bit.ly/1K46AJM
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:41 pm

I know I don't like when fan threads are quiet hmmm

Their Snaps recently have Kait @ the pool & Shawn at the gym. That is a very nice place!

I want one of these laugh out loud  
(from the article)
Pillow cases are embroidered with the initial of each guest's last name.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:46 pm

The event at Mohegan Sun is similar to the kiosk that was to be set out in the mall area last fall for a past couple. It's free if anyone wants to attend.
link
Meeting area: link
Rascal Flatts will be there Saturday night following. (nice!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1