SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:10 am

^^
Okay, cause I was like, Give us the deets, girl!

In that vid, it's like they don't even notice the crowd.
They're having the time of their lives. They met up with Cupcake, too! He posted a short Snap of Tuck and Kait last night.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 am

Cutest snap ever. They do look like it's just them and no one else in the world. Kait's happy smile is so adorably sweet Smiley

Oh and what is Kait interrogating Tucker about in Chris' snap? I can't hear her rambling laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:28 am

Which picture was the pink lipstick in reference to?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:41 am

^^^^^

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 37 15100210

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:19 pm

what is cupcake snapchat? too bad i missed his snap about kaitlyn and tucker!

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Loving these two more and more! They have what it takes. Hold on tight to one another! #Love Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:25 pm

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Is it me or did Shawn delete his latest SnapChat's? I don't see them anymore. Hope he didn't get in trouble for posting the one with Kaitlyn telling that she got wasted the night before, or afraid the last one with alll the random girls would start tabloid breakup rumors. giggling
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Cute!!

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:31 pm

algold29 wrote:Is it me or did Shawn delete his latest SnapChat's?  I don't see them anymore.  Hope he didn't get in trouble for posting the one with Kaitlyn telling that she got wasted the night before, or afraid the last one with alll the random girls would start tabloid breakup rumors. giggling

I think he deleted it cause it was 3 million seconds long. I mean really. It was a full length sitcom. Moving on, now it's easy to see the new snaps from today.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:40 pm

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Image15

...from Kaitlyn's snapchat. Tucker Doodle is already attached. Shawn also has a new cute snapchat video with Doodle and K being BFFs. Doodle is all, "Shawn who?" :P
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I love Shawn's new snap where Doodle is all over K and she asks him to "kindly move please" laugh out loud And then in the next one, she's kissing him and rubbing his neck and he straightens himself out to give her better access. I mean, really, who/what is Shawn again??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1