SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by maniluh Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 pm

so i guess it's safe to say the wedding is still on? laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:18 pm

So cute!! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 8367-910 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 I_got_13 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:28 pm

maniluh wrote:so i guess it's safe to say the wedding is still on? laugh out loud

Haha! Yes it is. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Shawn Booth @Shawn_Booth
First wknd in Nashville is in the books. Crashed a wedding and got @kaitlynbristowe up on stage rapping at the local honky tonk. #Success

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 8367-910 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 I_got_13 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:26 pm

^^^  Shawn has posted 10 tweets in the last 4 days and every single one of them involves Kaitlyn in some way.  Not to mention his snapchat obsession with her.  Holy moly, that man is in loooove!!!!   beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 pm

I think it's also safe to say they are sleeping in the same bed too cantstopl I swear these tabloids are deaf, dumb and blind to be reporting such trash!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:10 am

^^
I think if any of them bothered to follow them on SC a lot of the rumors would end. RS follows Kaitlyn I believe. And that's why we don't get a lot of the speculation from him that we might get otherwise.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:35 am

crunchette wrote:^^^  Shawn has posted 10 tweets in the last 4 days and every single one of them involves Kaitlyn in some way.  Not to mention his snapchat obsession with her.  Holy moly, that man is in loooove!!!!   beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

They are BOTH so in love. I wish them the best. Also...algold, you are right. Tabloids are trash. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:09 am

Not sure how to post Facebook vids, but here's a really good clip of Kaitlyn rapping on stage last night:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1631076793847590
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:30 am

Thanks for sharing the link to that video Lena! Love that Shawn is standing right by her side the whole time, even snapping while she was rapping.

I still think he's trying to hard to look cool with his hood on giggling
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:04 am

I like that Shawn is always by Kait but he's so low key that he never tries to steal her spotlight or overshadow her in any way. He's just the main, most loving audience member she could ever dream. I don't know about Shawn but I think this relationship works perfectly for K, she went from her mom and dad as her incredibly adoring and supportive auditorium to Shawn. Of course it looks like she spends a lot of her time kissing him and hanging on him so I guess everything works out laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I like that Shawn is always by Kait but he's so low key that he never tries to steal her spotlight or overshadow her in any way. He's just the main, most loving audience member she could ever dream. I don't know about Shawn but I think this relationship works perfectly for K, she went from her mom and dad as her incredibly adoring and supportive auditorium to Shawn. Of course it looks like she spends a lot of her time kissing him and hanging on him so I guess everything works out laugh out loud

Alanna - I read that one sentence in your post (the one I bolded) and my heart felt like it was gonna burst.  He's the perfect audience for her, and she's the perfect entertainment for him.  Remember she said she wanted someone who was funny but not more funny than her.  I actually find Shawn to be the wittier one of the two, but she's more loud/spunky/wacky/crazy and maybe that's what she meant by 'not funnier than her' - she didn't want someone to steal the spotlight.  Remember Ryan McDill?  That guy was so sauced the first night and most of the men were annoyed with him, but I could see Shawn hanging out in the background (where he usually was) laughing at Ryan making a fool of himself.  Shawn loves crazy/spunky, and he got it x 2:  Kaitlyn's mom is just like her, and he loves her to pieces, too.  They are such a perfect match.  (The only thing I'd change is I wish Shawn loved to dance because it made me a tiny bit sad to see K on the dance floor without him at the wedding they crashed.  S&K better have a lot of slow songs at their own wedding reception or they'll spend the entire night apart, but I guess that's OK because Shawn would have a ball filming everything...and by everything I mean Kait.   giggling )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1