SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by maniluh Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

from shawn's latest snap, looks like they bought tons of hangers for kaitlyn's clothes. i remember kaitlyn saying in one of her snaps that she needs to make their room a little more girly and she's doing exactly that. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:56 pm

What does Kaitlyn's latest snap say? Of course, my phone is too tiny to read the whole thing...

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Image_27
K's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:38 pm

It just says "Now what" is all, at least that's all I see!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 pm

maniluh wrote:from shawn's latest snap, looks like they bought tons of hangers for kaitlyn's clothes. i remember kaitlyn saying in one of her snaps that she needs to make their room a little more girly and she's doing exactly that. laugh out loud

Yay!!! Make it more girly kait!! #Love beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:00 pm

LenaActually wrote:
What does Kaitlyn's latest snap say? Of course, my phone is too tiny to read the whole thing...

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Image_27
K's Snapchat

If you mean her files, I kinda feel guilty snooping but she did post it. From the top it says:

TED TALKS
Fishing License 2015
Fishing License 2015 SHAWN
TED TALK Structure
K&S
K&S copy
KAITLYN ..... .... ... (can't read the rest)

SOunds like she may be doing a TED talk.... that would be cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:06 pm

I didn't even think to read the files. Koko, genius!!! laugh out loud

The last one says Kaitlyn and something "dance" at the end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Sorry for the double post, but this is too cute:

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Image34

He's so romantic heartbeat

Ps: sorry Tory also made it in, whoops laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:46 pm

You guys are amazing reading the file names!!!

Can you guys read the notes on the dresser and post them??? My eyes are too old to make them out!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 pm

algold29 wrote:You guys are amazing reading the file names!!!

Can you guys read the notes on the dresser and post them???  My eyes are too old to make them out!
They're all their date cards and a few pics, the first own is from their first 1:1, and I think the second one is golfing.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

kokopolo wrote:
LenaActually wrote:

K's Snapchat

If you mean her files, I kinda feel guilty snooping but she did post it.  From the top it says:

TED TALKS
Fishing License 2015
Fishing License 2015 SHAWN
TED TALK Structure
K&S
K&S copy
KAITLYN ..... .... ... (can't read the rest)

SOunds like she may be doing a TED talk.... that would be cool.

I was talking about the big white letters at the bottom. But I won't deny I was also trying to make out what was on her desktop. Great detective work, @kokopolo !
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm so curious about the TED talks files laugh out loud.

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Her latest snaps are adorable!
"There's something about wearing your engagement ring and folding your man's socks..."

success - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Image_28

Last edited by LenaActually on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1