SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:53 am

Judging by the empty seats in a lot of these photos, it looks like S&K really took time to hang out with the fans for a while after the game ended.

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 69 15102812
@Cass_B12
HUGE thanks @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe ❤️ you both and appreciate the time for the photo. Say hi to Tucker for me

crunchette

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Diana Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:36 am

wow Kaitlyn is so beautiful.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:31 am

Still in all these months, I have never once seen any fan post that Kait or Shawn were snobby or rude or ignored them, or were pretty much anything else other than very friendly and patient. I love that about them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Me too I agree beatingheart

Pics from last night!

!!!!!!!!! NOT CALM
IG Ella Segal

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Love & Basketball. by @lisavanschyndel
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:47 pm

bachelor nation at we the north
IG Blaire Borins
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Shawn's really letting his beard grow out - I guess he's enjoying it before he has to shave it off on Sunday giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:54 pm

I laughed at the only snap Kaitlyn had last night of them actually watching the game because they were nattering away at each other.  giggling  I think Shawn stopped talking when he realized she was snapping, but they were back at it before the snap was over.  They couldn't be quiet for 10 seconds.  I just think it's so cute how they obviously enjoy each other.  

I was also surprised that Shawn didn't take one snap last night since that kind of event is something I'd think he'd be excited about and would be snapping like crazy.  They kind of seem like a team to me.  I've noticed if one of them is snapping a lot, the other one tends to sit back and relax....kind of like "OK, we've got this covered.  Thanks for doing the work, babe."

They were really into the game here...on their feet:
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 69 15102813
@amberherself

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Here's the TEDx info that mysteriously vanished yesterday:

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/10/mohamed-fahmy-kaitlyn-bristowe-tedx-vancouver-speakers/

TEDxVancouver has added two more speakers to their official presenter lineup, and they will not disappoint.

Egyptian-Canadian journalist and now UBC professor Mohamed Fahmy, who was recently held in an Egyptian prison for over 400 days after working as Egypt Bureau Chief of Al Jazeera International news, will be speaking at the event, along with former Bachelorette and Vancouverite Kaitlyn Bristowe.

Bristowe is “known for her unapologetic resoluteness and a knack for quirky comedy,” according to TEDxVancouver organizers. During the 11th season of the Bachelorette this past summer, Bristowe caused an internet uproar for sleeping with more than one man during the show.

“Kaitlyn is an ambassador for self-acceptance in light of a backlash of cyberbullying that resulted from her expressive – sometimes controversial – behaviour …  She offers a unique perspective on the unwavering popularity of the reality genre, and how to overcome adversity in the public eye.”

The two speakers join 12 others, including:
•Dan Eisenhardt
•Scott Jones
•Jackie Huba
•Esther Honig
•Matthew Williams
•Dan Sutton
•Garth Webb
•Lara Boyd
•Janet Moore and Duane Elverum
•Marina Adshade
•John Herdman
•Chin Injeti

More speakers are expected to be announced as the event approaches. Full bios on each presenter are available on the website. The November 14 event at Rogers Arena will be the largest TEDxVancouver conference in history after moving to the much larger venue from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in previous years.

Event tickets priced at $99 are now on sale to the general public and can be purchased online on the TEDxVancouver website.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Love all the pictures! Thanks everyone. I also agree that Kait and Shawn are always so nice to fans. It is refreshing. #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalalee Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:14 pm

How long have they been together?

lolalalee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:48 pm

lolalalee wrote:How long have they been together?
May the 4th be with you! So about 6 (adorable) months Smiley welcome to the board!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1