SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by isittrue Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:55 pm

More about Shawn and Kait and also Shawn and Nick

http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-move-in-together-wedding-plans/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Way to go on this Shawn! Good move all the way around, IMO.

Shows he's had a little time away from the heightened emotions and weird circumstances of the show to let go of his negative feelings and reach out to Nick in a positive way. And he thought of a great way to bring more awareness and donations to a cause he already cared about supporting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm shocked, honestly! I flovvvvvve Shawn (and Kait of course) but I don't pretend to not see their flaws and this is way above and beyond what I expected, in a good way. I couldn't do it personally, so double yays all around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Feels like the twilight zone guys, but I'm so impressed and proud of Shawn. laugh out loud Never would've guessed it.

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:20 pm

They were both on Shawn's Insta last night for about an hour. When someone commented that they thought S & N hated each other, Nick replied, "Nah."
And as usual, Shawn was not afraid to tell the naysayers off for being critical of their campaign.

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Image_36
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Awe Shawn heartbeat I'm pretty sure all of Kait's fantasies of a very protective/passionate man have been blown out of the water here by the real thing.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Quick pit stop at the photo booth during the @raptors game #SherClub by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 1f49c

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Out and about shopping today:

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 15103010
‏@_AshSatoshi  8 min ago  
Its kaitlyn and Shawn from the bachelorett!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Those feuds rarely last long past filming. Good for both guys for moving on, and good for Shawn for doing such a great job promoting Movember.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:36 pm

I am sooooo proud of Shawn and Kait. I agree, the bachelor bubble feuds rarely last long. Yay for the this happy couple. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Hmmm who is freckly but obviously comes with a counterpart??

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Image49

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Her freckles make me think Pippi Longstocking. I don't think there is a good couples costume for that.

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 87b72b10 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 86669110 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1