SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Chick2480 Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I know on one interview the mentioned Hawaii in December possibly

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 pm

http://www.cmaworld.com/cma-awards/ has video of people arriving at the CMAs. They said they have cameras all over the place to capture everything.

I turned it on right when it started at 6:00 EST, and they're showing 4 videos (1 large and 3 smaller ones) from 4 cameras. I was stupid and only recorded the large video, but they showed K&S being interviewed in the smaller video that says "FASHION" under it.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:21 pm

@GailBesel
Hey @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth !!
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 CTAKZnMUcAA5Imn

Ari Cochran
@lovealwaysAC
Look who was on the red carpet?!
@kaitlynbristowe
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 CTAMy8SWoAAl8tF

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 pm

sparkler wrote: It's the random brown lapels that seem really off.

They look like black satin to me?

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Image54
Shawn's snapchat

Oh! And as if we needed anymore evidence that ABC and all their affiliates are LAME: :headbanging

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 CTAMmV3VAAAQrEk
twitter.com/aubri0915
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:53 pm

^ Oh my god they don't even look alike no no What a mess.

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Would you all like a no discussion thread where you can post whatever functions they will be attending? This way it's in one spot.

I think we might need that laugh out loud thanks GA Smiley

No problem. I'll create one shortly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:58 pm

They were just interviewed on that website I posted above and I'm praying that I managed to capture it. *fingerscrossed* Kaitlyn made a bunch of wisecracks as they talked about being on Bachelorette. They also talked about their favorite country artists, and Kait said she was excited about Justin Timberlake. As usual, K did most of the talking

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Does this mean k needs to take a vow of celibacy now that she's mistaken for the wrong Sean and Cat? Can't see that going over too well with her laugh out loud I hope they put up their interviews though for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Meghann posted a snap of K&S being interviewed on TV. Ummm, Meghann: snapchat is only 10 seconds long...use periscope, baby...periscope!!!!!! Ack! Hunting for all of these interviews tomorrow should be fun. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:10 pm

^^
Hahaha, @crunchette!

I wonder if we're gonna be dissecting these red carpet interviews like the Jodi fans dissected that last Bachelor premiere interview from earlier this year. Looking for any signs of trouble... :detective

EDIT: And no disrespect to Shawn, but I think it's best that Kaitlyn takes over the interviews. I think he knows this by now. laugh out loud
She tends to give quicker, wittier answers and he tends to take this time answering and gets a little long-winded.

Last edited by LenaActually on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:12 pm

LenaActually wrote:^^
Hahaha, @crunchette!

I wonder if we're gonna be dissecting these red carpet interviews like the Jodi fans dissected that last Bachelor premiere interview from earlier this year. Looking for any signs of trouble... :detective
Oh my gosh!! Yes. I'm so well-versed in this now! I can't wait. These guys better not fake it so badly though, even if things are terrrrible behind the scenes. That Bach premiere performance was just embarrassing, take some acting classes faking an engagement next time, goodness! laugh out loud I kid, I kid.

ETA1: IA K interviews better and on periscope, Shawn said Kait gets really annoyed with his long-winded answers and they have to wake the interviewers up when he's done. He's so cute.

ETA2: Perez article on Kait's outfit; she didn't even go shopping, just wore something she's owned. I'm not totally nuts about the dress but I do love that she admitted it.
http://perezhilton.com/cocoperez/2015-11-04-cma-awards-2015-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-red-carpet#.VjqhHWSrTUQ

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Oh goodness don't get me started on that laugh out loud Thankfully K&S are actually doing wedding planning!

and yes I think Shawn is fine with being in the background as mentioned on Periscope like Alanna said.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1