SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:21 pm

algold29 wrote:
I remember in the AOL Build interview they did they mentioned they were going to do a charity event for the homeless in November.  It involved them sleeping outside with one box and one blanket I believe.  Anyone know when/where this will take place?

Eeegads.  I feel like such a creepy creeper today.  sad  Here's what I've found:  This month they have the CMAs, an Ole Miss game, TEDx, homeless-living-in-a-box-overnight-challenge for the Covenant House (assuming that's still happening), and Thanksgiving.  They also have to work on raising funds for the Movember challenge, so they're busy!  I've assembled a schedule:

Weekend of Nov 7:
They could attend CMA events if they're still going on through the weekend or possibly attend the Ole Miss vs. Arkansas game.

Weekend of Nov 14:
TEDx in Vancouver.  In addition, they could possibly do the box challenge for Covenant House (to raise money for homeless youth) since it's in Vancouver.  Jillian did this charity event in mid-November in 2012.

Weekend of Nov 21:
There is an Ole Miss vs LSU game if they don't attend the Nov 7th game.

Weekend of Nov 26:
Thanksgiving...so I'm wondering if they might go to CT.

Last edited by crunchette on Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't spell Covenant House)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:33 pm

laugh out loud I love it, Crunch!! If these two ever need a secretary or life coordinator, I hope you're the only consideration!

I want to know if Oops Hawaii in Decemeber is still happening also. So get on it, girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Good job, @crunchette! How did you find out about the Covenant House thing, anyway?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Well what do we have here? giggling

Created for the bride who can't live without music. @kaitlynbristowe (Photocredit: @kellylanephoto) #musiclover #audiophilegarter #love #picoftheday #bestoftheday #goldweddinggarters #lagartier #weddinggarters #engaged #lacegarters #modern #headphoneaccessories #bridetobe #weddingplanning #dreams #speakitintoexistance by @lagartier

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Well. That's adorable and seems soooo Kaitlyn. She's going to be the cutest and most unique bride.

Eta: they're going to the CMAs, awesome! So is Meghann from her snap. Millsy tweeted that Bach Nation is well represented at the CMAs so he probably helped get them tickets. Relations with camp Boothstowe and tptb must be thawing from how Shawn talked about them earlier this summer. He seems like someone who gets really mad but then can let his frustrations go pretty easily. He probably can find really good uses for that quality with Kait sometimes laugh out loud 

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Image57

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Ok if possible he's even more attractive clean shaven.... They are a gorgeous couple!

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Would you all like a no discussion thread where you can post whatever functions they will be attending? This way it's in one spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:37 pm

LenaActually wrote:Good job, @crunchette! How did you find out about the Covenant House thing, anyway?

I remembered that Kaitlyn said Jillian did the challenge a few years ago, so I searched for something like "Jillian Harris homeless box" and found a link that had the info in it.  I also found this blog from Jillian about participating for her third year in a row:  http://www.jillianharris.com/homeless-night/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Would you all like a no discussion thread where you can post whatever functions they will be attending? This way it's in one spot.

I think we might need that laugh out loud thanks GA Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:03 pm

I remember the episode in Ireland when he first wore that blue suit. People on twitter were making fun of it because of the bold blue color. But I still think he pulls it off! Kinda like Cupcake's burgundy suit, you've gotta have a lot of confidence to work this look. Something Shawn has in spades.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:08 pm

LenaActually wrote:I remember the episode in Ireland when he first wore that blue suit. People on twitter were making fun of it because of the bold blue color. But I  still think he pulls it off! Kinda like Cupcake's burgundy suit, you've gotta have a lot of confidence to work this look. Something Shawn has in spades.

I have to confess that I was one of the people who didn't like the suit and I commented during the episode. It's not the color that I dislike. I think Shawn looks great in the suit. It's the random brown lapels that seem really off.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 pm

If you guys want to keep track of a calendar you could have a mod post it in the first post of this thread (and very new one created) and then they can edit it once new items are added to their calendar. Lipsis is kind enough to keep one in the SeanCat threads that way there's a one stop shop for their appearances. Just something to consider. I don't know which mod(s) have control over this thread so you'd probably have to ask GA if it could be done.

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 87b72b10 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 86669110 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1