SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:47 pm

I loved all the free styles last night and I give extra credit to Lindsay for finding a way to make a freestyle that it seemed like Alek was keeping up with her. Truthfully Nick's was my least favorite of the freestyles, hubby and I both thought it was a longer version of backstreet is back jazz.

I like Bindi, I feel like if both Maks and Val said that she is really just that sweet it is true. One of my good friends from undergrad was that way. She was a straight A student, beautiful, naturally thin, and just the nicest person. I used to ask her if she could please try being bitchy a little bit, just so that there was something slightly not perfect about her.

Honestly, I will be happy with a Bindi or Nick win, but if Alek wins I will be annoyed. To me he is this season Bristol Palin. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 am

Wow what a surprise, Bindi and Derek.

Congrats to all for a great run.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:59 am

Did Bindi win?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What a disaster of a season.

This is how I'm calling it.

1st Derek - Bindi

2nd Witney - Carlos

3rd Nick - Sharna

And I haven't even seen Nick and Sharna yet.

AllAboutLove wrote:Did Bindi win?

Sorry for quoting myself. Bringing over my prediction. Yes Bindi and Derek are the mirror ball trophey winners.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 am

Thanks GA. You were spot on! yes

I didn't bother watching this season... just followed along here and there. I couldn't get into it and the emphasis on Bindi's dad (Steve was a great man, RIP) was a bit much for me. She seemed like a good dancer though?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 am

I watched the first few epi's and that was it for me. I watched last night, and the last hour of tonight. Sadly it was too scripted for me, right from epi 1.

I have been watching since Season 1. I always looked forward to DWTS because growing up we were taught the tango's waltz's and polkas. I love those dances and love watching professionals. This season did me in. Totally turned off.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 am

Oh wow. Sounds like a bummer that it's so scripted now.
Good thing there's Bette Canada next year... something to watch instead yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:04 am

This season for me was very "meh". There was great dancing but it felt like the bachelor in a way with waaay over produced storylines and drama which is completely unnecessary for a dancing show. Also there was way too little actual ballroom this season and certain competitors were consistently over/underscored.

Well done to Bindi... she deserved this win based on her dancing even though I had to fast forward through most of her packages/talking because it was too OTT for me, but obviously the majority loved her. I hope this win means Derek is leaving now? Time to move the show on imo..

Nick and Sharna were SO gracious in their loss. This is one of my all time favourite partnerships - so much respect and care for one another. I so badly want to see Sharna win soon, she is incredible!

Well done to Alek and Lindsay too.. to say I am shocked they made it this far is an understatement. Don't think he would've done it with any other pro so props to Lindsay.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:24 am

An anti-climatic, predictable end to a mediocre season. I did enjoy Nick & Sharna's partnership, as well as Alek & Lindsay's. That said, I'm looking forward to Len being back next season. I missed him and his grumpy, more realistic scoring self. He, Tom and some of the pros make the show for me.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:57 am

I am happy Bindi won she just makes me smile every week. The one time I'm happy Derek won laugh out loud think more people voted for Bindi and not just of Derek like in his past wins (ex: Brooke Burke IMO)

Glad Len is coming back & hopefully Lindsay will be back as a pro she earned a spot after what she did with Alek her best pro season so far. Val, Mark, Sharna, Emma are my other choices as well. Onto Season 22!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:51 am

I picked the trifecta for my online pool.

I..and pretty much everyone else...knew Derek would win with Bindi.

I though Nick had enough fans to come in second and thought the third spot would go to Alek (unless he turned out to be a totally horrible dancer), because it would be good PR for a true hero...and someone who has no dance experience...to come in third. Plus, I thought that he, over everyone could really use the money.

I had ranked Tamar to come in fourth as I thought Val's fans would carry her even though she wasn't all warm and fuzzy and had slotted Carlos in fifth because he was a better dancer than his wife.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:58 am

I agree with those who predicted Bindi would win. She's a great young dancer.

I think Sharna is a magnificent choreographer & Nick is a very good dancer that was fortunate to be paired with her. However, I think Nick is all about Nick. If you watch his freestyle closely, there are times where it barely looked like he had a partner & I think he liked that.

JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite