SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:01 am

Yes they all are! Even Mark & Nikki. Blech.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:33 am

I just saw a commercial, 90 Day Fiancé is coming this fall. affraid

When I find more info I will create a thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:41 am

I wonder which of the former couples are still married! I think I saw awhile back the young couple was expecting!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 am

Amy and Danny?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2741p12-90-day-fiance-season-2-danny-and-amy

I have not followed up on any of them. Once in awhile I'll see a tweet come up from one of them.

I should go back and see what I can find.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 pm

I just read at the very end of the S4 preview article you posted in the other thread that they are having a spin off show of all the fan favorites. So guess that solves that question!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:I wonder which of the former couples are still married! I think I saw awhile back the young couple was expecting!

Yeah, Aleksandra and Josh (the Mormons from season 3) announced they were at the final taping.

http://www.theknotnews.com/90-day-fiance-season-3-tell-all-recap-pregnancy-news-1876

The timing of that (airing in December, meaning it filmed a fair number of weeks prior) means the baby is a good 2-ish months or so old I believe.

As of late June she was actively talking about people wanting to kiss/touch her baby and pics on her FB earlier in June show her looking like she'd already lost most (if not all) of the baby weight, so seems like she must have had her in May at some point probably.

So yeah, that's 2 90 Days In babies so far w/ Amy and Danny's little boy and Aleksandra and Josh's little girl. 

I actually figured Alan and Kirlyam would be the first w/ him being older and them also being LDS and (IMO) very obviously happily together post-show from the very first episode that first season.

Will be interesting to see if they'll update on some of the other couples who aren't on the follow-up show just in some form or another at some point. Several are very quiet on SM and/or make it hard to tell where things are (or aren't) at with their relationships.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 3 - Discussion - Updates - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
nuts2uiam
MiniDiva
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: