SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:33 pm

They should have paid Nick...he made tptb a fortune with all the "drama" he brought to last season when he returned. And given him a bonus for early sex with Kaitlyn. giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 pm

I think Becca does walk the talk. Unless walking the talk means essentially becoming a nun. She's probably the closest thing to one from this franchise anyway. I don't see any constant party pics either. I guess there were some drunk snapchats with Kaitlyn that I haven't seen since I don't have SC, but Kaitlyn's a bad influence on anyone tbh. She could make a nun strip.

What I meant by character in my previous post was basically how a person conducts herself and treats other people, and Becca passes my 'good person' test with flying colours. She's not perfect, no one is, but that's okay with me. What I like about her is that in addition to being a very nice person, she also doesn't pretend to be anything she's not. She isn't fake. I mean take Andi for example, who keeps trying to insult our intelligence by portraying herself as this independent career woman, when clearly she'd rather just shop for shoes all day. First law is her passion, then fashion, neither of which she seems serious about pursuing. I think Becca is herself for better and for worse and I like her for it. Yes, she probably would benefit from having some passion to pursue, but at least she's not faking one for the sake of appearances.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm

leselihau wrote:They should have paid Nick...he made tptb a fortune with all the "drama" he brought to last season when he returned.  And given him a bonus for early sex with Kaitlyn.   giggling
IMO the producers did pay Nick to go on the second time.  I read somewhere he quit his job to pursue Kaitlyn.  His bonus was the increased exposure the show has given him and what he's decided to do with it....modeling, appearances, a website etc.

Even if Becca's employer will give her time off she SHOULD get financially compensated for the buzz/ratings she will bring to the show. She'll probably have more opportunities just like Nick.  It will be interesting to see what she does with her "brand" post show.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:26 pm

^^^ Nick didn't get quit his job. He's still employed by the same company.

Why should Becca or any return contestant get compensated? TPTB have plenty of applicants to choose from. Their compensation is just keeping themselves relevant. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 pm

^^^
Even though this is Beccas thread Nick did not quit his job . He still works at the same job he has had for several years. He was approached on the streets by a person that works for the modeling agency who did not even know he was on the ette. It is a side gig for him that he is exploring.

Back to Becca
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 pm

IMO Becca reached out to TPTB. She even posted a tweet to Elan to DM her because she needed to talk to him.  This happened right after Ben was formally announced.  I seriously doubt Becca is being paid to return.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Becca reached out to TPTB. She even posted a tweet to Elan to DM her because she needed to talk to him.  This happened right after Ben was formally announced.  I seriously doubt Becca is being paid to return.  JMO

Becca was the one who initiated the conversation between herself and the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:13 pm

^^^ Assuming that she never, she could've reached out to Ben ANYTIME prior to his announcement if she was only interested in a possible relationship with him IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 pm

This whole "scoop" about Jared and cancelled date... Is it just a rumor or a confirmed fact? Is there any other source aside RS?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:This whole "scoop" about Jared and cancelled date... Is it just a rumor or a confirmed fact? Is there any other source aside RS?

One of the people that I have talked to, that is close to casting. It was supposed to happen, but Becca got word that her return to Ben's season was basically a done deal a day or two before the meetup.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm sorry but the more and more I hear about Becca going back on the show the less and less I think it was actually about Ben. JMO

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 87b72b10 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 86669110 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:25 pm

^^^^^ Bingo!  See ya Jared. Suspect             JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

+39
Linds911
Ash2214
Alanna
leselihau
happygolucky