SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:34 pm

They have moved from the bed to the couch, or at least Cat has. Is that considered progress in the illness department? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Something exciting on the horizon

@Origins: We're planning something exciting with @clmgiudici and @SeanLowe09 that we think you're going to love... Stay tuned!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 pm

^Yay! I use Origins so I'm excited to see this.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:18 pm

He's alive

My buddy and bestselling author @jeffersonbethke released his new book today titled"It's Not What You Think". If you're an avid reader like me, check it out. If you're not, check it out anyway. This guy has a unique ability to break down scripture in a way that is very relatable. Can't wait to crack this baby open! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna stare at his arms.

But glad to see him up and looking alive.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:22 pm

He looks like he's lost twenty pounds since Sunday. Must be the tee shirt.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:25 pm

^Lol. Yeah it kinda does. Guess we don't see him in the tighter t-shirts enough.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:08 pm

@clmgiudici: CAN STOP WILL STOP  Didn't even bother to get dressed today. Help get  (women) off the LA streets- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 pm

@clmgiudici: If there was a show called Good Girls Club, I'd be on it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:42 pm

The interview from Sunday

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I talking relationships, marriage and how we handled the tough times... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Sean getting all sentimental on us today.

Going back to the day I locked this hottie down for life. Young and in love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:16 pm

All together now, "Awwww"

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia