SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Ummm

@SeanLowe09: With @clmgiudici in Seattle, I have some free time on my hands. Things are getting weird. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Adorable. Somehow I think this little one is gonna be a heart breaker just like his older brother Dylien.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Haha, I had to get off my phone and look at it on a bigger screen to figure it out. I thought what the heck is Sean doing with a kid that looks a little like Catherine and then I realized he was Facetiming them. Confused me for a sec.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:47 pm

^Haha. Definitely face timing. And the little one is probably looking off towards his mom and wondering who that weird guy on the screen is.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:52 pm

^^ I think he saw that hairy face and was scared.

20 days and counting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 pm

The kid is very popular today. Lola looking good too.

@clmgiudici: No words (And no teeth.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:42 pm

This will be the last of the gym pictures I post unless we get a cute one of Sean and Catherine together.

Tabloids won't catch me slippin' this summer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *this was not approved by my trainer @housegym30. Or my father. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 pm

@clmgiudici: On our first date, seanloweksu swept me off my feet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ Athabaska Glacier, Jasper National Park [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:21 pm

YAY!!!

@clmgiudici: Dallas, I'm on my way ✈️

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:35 pm

And a new blog, guest blog actually, because...why not.

10 Ways to Ruin Your Life in Your 20s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:43 pm

lipsis wrote:YAY!!!

@clmgiudici: Dallas, I'm on my way ✈️

Great news. Now go home and don't let us hear from you two for a good 24 hours. Or longer if they so chose.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Another feel good blog from Catherine's hubby.

A Little Boy Goes to an NFL Football Game after His Dad Died. He’ll Never Forget What Happened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia