SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by smartcat Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Tears for this beautiful picture of Catherine and her beautiful Lola. I've said many prayers for Lola. That is one wonderful relationship.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Aww that is just one precious pic of her and her Lola. Thanks for posting .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Sean and Catherine will be back on TV , Marriage Boot Camp ,
Dec. 4th .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 pm

The above info was posted by Dreamer over at Jokers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks. That info has been out for a bit and is posted on the first page in this thread. We keep track of their schedule and the first page here is our go-to place for all that information. Also, there will be a thread made for show discussion when it becomes necessary.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Sorry , it seems I'm a day late on posting any news . not very good at :detective
worl .

Embarassed

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:08 am

lipsis wrote:Sean is very passionate about this subject. He makes me so proud.

@SeanLowe09: Jerry Jones Sells Out, Diminishes Women, & Embarrasses Dallas by Embracing Greg Hardy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice one hubs . Well done ! :claphands

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:16 am

No worries rc49ers. Thanks for posting. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:00 am

Not a problem RC. If you don't hang out here regularly, you don't know where to look for these things. We try to keep organized since we are a fast moving forum.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:22 pm

word HAPPY VETERANS DAY AND THANK YOU!

@SeanLowe09: Thank you to all the servicemen who keep us safe and who have made our country the greatest country in the world.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Sean's caption merits this embed. Thank you Papa Lowe

I once asked Papa if he was scared when he landed on Okinawa during WWII. His response was, "I wasn't scared, I just had an understanding I wasn't going to survive." Thanks to the brave and selfless men and women like Papa, we live in the greatest country in the world. Thank you veterans! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Wow

@clmgiudici: Thank you. (Flag) @ Evergreen Washelli Memorial Park [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia