SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Yum

@clmgiudici: I shall call this The "Keeping Your Husband Happy" Quesadilla aka a Texas/Cuban quesadilla Smiley Thanks… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Off to Mississippi

@clmgiudici: Prime spot at the airport, right under a TV playing the @Seahawks game Smiley

@clmgiudici: Yes. We are winning ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:50 pm

I imagine they are flying into Jackson, MS and then either getting on a smaller plane to a regional airport closer to Starkville or driving the two hours up to Starkville from Jackson. They like going places where planes don't fly directly to sometimes. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Nice
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
CLEAN & CLASSY // My new personalized @vianelnewyork cardholder#VNLby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:52 pm

lipsis wrote:Yum

@clmgiudici: I shall call this The "Keeping Your Husband Happy" Quesadilla aka a Texas/Cuban quesadilla Smiley Thanks… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make that a double on the Yum.   Just took some pork off the smoker so will definitely be giving this a try.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Food tweeting of course

@SeanLowe09: Starkville, where should we grab lunch today?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:37 pm

I had almost forgotten how crazy college girls get around these two. Almost. They are going to be ambushed everywhere they go.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Can someone help I am not getting notifications only private messages.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Momon001 wrote:Can someone help I am not getting notifications only private messages.

Just below the message box to the right it should say 'watch this topic.' Click on that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks Lipsis . has stop watching this topic ; what next?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm

umngirl wrote:I had almost forgotten how crazy college girls get around these two. Almost. They are going to be ambushed everywhere they go.

It's Fan-girl-arama on their timelines today. Good thing they are smart enough not to announce their whereabouts. Reminds me of all the KSU girls who literally followed them based on the fan tweets. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Thanks It's OK.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia