SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Momon001 wrote:Thanks Lipsis . has stop watching this topic ; what next?

If it says stop watching then you should already be watching the topic and getting notifications via email.. If you aren't getting them, I'm not sure. You can try clearing your cookies or restarting your device?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Sometimes I find that I missed clicking on a notification email... and then deleted it. So, since the program is smart and doesn't send me a notification for each post, I stop getting them. But if you "stop watching" and then "watch this topic" you've reset and it's all good.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:05 pm

^^ Thanks Jcrbil.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:07 pm

@SeanLowe09: Attention @msstate: Tonight, The Hump, be there!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks jcrbril it i8s Ok.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:47 pm

I just realized that they will also be making a stop at the sorority house that organized this event. I'm praying for them both and their eardrums.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Maybe they brought a couple of pairs of earplugs this trip.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry sorority girls, Sean won't be taking his shirt off this time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:41 pm

First stop on our @msstate tour- Coach Mullen's office. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 pm

They got to meet the head coach of the Mississippi State football team. I bet Sean really enjoyed that.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 pm

You mean the dude in the picture above your post? He he

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:53 pm

^Yes that guy. Lol.

I'm too lazy to research but it's possible Coach Mullen was on a coaching staff that played against one of Sean's KSU teams.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #64

+26
soccermom333
StacyNor
darcyd
BlackHalo
terabithia