SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:29 pm

No doubt, but the same way you are assuming it's 100% producer, I am assuming that it's part producer and part Ben.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:31 pm

There's also the potential of how upset the new girls are going to be that a returning contestant gets a wedding themed 1-on-1. It's just too deliberate IMO.

loveactually9 wrote:No doubt, but the same way you are assuming it's 100% producer, I am assuming that it's part producer and part Ben.

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:37 pm

That's a good point. Maybe I'm giving Ben too much credit here but I don't think he would still keep her around and put her through that knowing how much more difficult it is for a returnee if he felt absolutely nothing

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think she was just responding to the comments that we made, about her being obnoxious about her social climbing and her constant concert videos. I don't think she means obnoxious in the conventional sense. Everyone has only said good things about her, so I can't really see her as someone who causes drama, except for the initial "omg, what is she doing here" reaction. Maybe a little, Kacie-level type drama, but nothing on the level of TOG, IMO.

And, I think Ben probably knew on night one (heck, before night one) whether Becca was someone he was interested in or not. Like Sean already knew that about Kacie, Ben already knew that about Shawntel, Andi already knew that about Chris, etc. I'm sure that there are people in the know who can probably map out the entire season and order of eliminations on night one. I just don't think it's a big conspiracy, just a simple of case of Ben not being into her and it being common knowledge.

(jmo)

I do think Becca returning will create quite a bit of drama , and the producers prob made sure of that. I think the producers prodded quite a bit to create a lot of the drama with Britt--giving her special treatment so the girls would be jealous, etc. I don't think Becca is obnoxious or annoying, but I could see her trying to change the "shy" image viewers had of her and they can edit anything to make it look a certain way. I think Becca is more threatening than Kacie , and girls will be more jealous of her. We'll see though. I can also see the wedding dress date causing drama too. I can also see many of the girls being more jealous as time goes on and saying "she wasn't even supposed to be here". WE've never seen a returnee start from the first episode and last along time, i just could see that causing more girls to be mad. I don't think anyone felt threatened by Kacie, def not Courtney.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:41 pm

I respect that some of y'all are trying to ship Ben and Becca together but bear in mind that if the producers have story boarded Becca for the F2 spot like they did with Nick, she will get all the way to F2 regardless of whether Ben has a say or not. I just hope that Ben sends her home before we get a repeat of the last bette ending, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 pm

loveactually9 wrote:That's a good point. Maybe I'm giving Ben too much credit here but I don't think he would still keep her around and put her through that knowing how much more difficult it is for a returnee if he felt absolutely nothing
Well he has already kept Amber for 4 episodes. I like Ben a lot but I think he realizes this is a tv and certain storylines need to happen. Hopefully he will eliminate her before hometowns if he truly isn't interested.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:51 pm

algold29 wrote:RJ, your recent comments kinda lead me to believe you are family.  question  Have you gotten info recently to lead you to believe Becca might go further than you originally thought?  I sure hope so, I just think Becca and Ben would make a great couple!  I loved Becca on Chris's season and think he made a mistake not following his heart and choosing her.  No matter what I just hate to see Becca get her heart broken.  She deserves happiness.

Idk about family, and I know she'll never tell us, but my guess is that she is VERY close with Becca and has been for a while. My guess is that she is within Becca's inner circle of friends. Anyone else get that feeling?

Anyways, keep posting, RJ! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 pm

In truth, If Ben is only feeling it with 2-4 girls, keeping someone around who knows the show and how it works would be far easier than some new girl who could get their hopes up.

I'm honestly hoping she is basically just a seat filler and will be sent home once she's no longer useful for the storyboard. And I sincerely hope they don't pull the repeat F2 storyline again. #BoringAndTypical

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 pm

As BlackHalo said, he did just eliminate Amber, so clearly he's still weeding girls out. Girls will be led on, it's how the show works. I don't see Becca being an exception.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:02 pm

umngirl wrote:In truth, If Ben is only feeling it with 2-4 girls, keeping someone around who hows the show and how it works would be far easier than some new girl who could get their hopes up.

I'm honestly hoping she is basically just a seat filler and will be sent home once she's no longer useful for the storyboard. And I sincerely hope they don't pull the repeat F2 storyline again. #BoringAndTypical
I will be significantly less interested if Becca makes it anywhere near F2. I just don't wanna see another season that revolves around a returnee.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Unless anyone knows the storyboard IMO no one will know for sure how long Becca stays. As I mentioned in other posts there were a few previous contestants that were interested. From the little info I know, I believe Ben was given a handful of returnee names to choose from knowing he had no interest in them but he had to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Unless anyone knows the storyboard IMO no one will know for sure how long Becca stays. As I mentioned in other posts there were a few previous contestants that were interested. From the little info I know, I believe Ben was given a handful of returnee names to choose from knowing he had no interest in them but he had to.
Yes, we would have to know where Becca is on the story board to know how long she may stay.  From a few sources (RJ and RS) it was stated early on she wouldn't make it to HTD's.  It made me curious if Becca knows and/or negotiated the terms for her appearance on the show or she is unaware of her part (like the others).  Probably all a moot question at this point, she clearly is getting some attention from Ben by getting the wedding dress 1:1 in Vegas epi.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart