SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Jeez, I really wish that there wasn't so much focus on Becca for Ben's season. Maybe he will pick her...maybe not. I just wish we knew more about some of the other girls so we could talk about someone else.

Carry on.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Rolly wrote:Jeez, I really wish that there wasn't so much focus on Becca for Ben's season. Maybe he will pick her...maybe not. I just wish we knew more about some of the other girls so we could talk about someone else.

Carry on.
I think most of us feel that way but there is literally nothing else to talk about this season. We don't know anything.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Rolly wrote:Jeez, I really wish that there wasn't so much focus on Becca for Ben's season. Maybe he will pick her...maybe not. I just wish we knew more about some of the other girls so we could talk about someone else.

Carry on.

I think once upon a time there was a girl named Olivia........ laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:52 pm

There is some good sleuthing going on in the s/cap thread. Since we aren't getting public SM pics like last season, we need to dig for them ourselves! yes

TY to those who were able to give us something to work with!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:11 am

Carry on.

She's so overrated. But yeah, wishing we had more girls to talk about.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:33 am

I don't care for retreads, however, I am not sure how much of the recent conversation and numerous pages in this thread are due to speculation vs fact.
So we really can't attribute things that are not true to Becca. 
Hopefully, we will have more things to discuss soon. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:59 am

avoice wrote:These are real people with real feelings. I don't understand why they must have feelings like rocks to be mature people. We all know how it feels to be misjudged and bullied, don't we? So I don't think less of Becca nor her family for feeling 'sensitive'

I don't necessarily think less of them for being sensitive. Being sensitive is fine, but there is sensitive and then there is oversensitive. What bugs me is that they complained about their edit...a rather stellar edit as these things go. It also bugs me when Becca comes on here to complain when people were beginning to figure out she was coming back and getting a touch negative about it....and then goes back on the show. If you are so sensitive, then don't go back. I do not want to hear the complaining again. Try being some of the other contestants who really got skewered. As they say: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:04 am

So this is what happens when there is next to no information coming out during filming, and we are starving!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

You can be sensitive all you want but don't expect sympathy if you go on the show again. I didn't care for her the first time but lots of people did so it's hard to say whether things will change. Many viewers don't like cast to come back.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 pm

I just can't wait to see if there is chemistry and connection between them. It will all be laid to rest then. Eesh. It's a long winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Yeah, we'll see about that chemistry. I was wondering if he chose her for the one-on-one if Vegas since she's a returnee to get rid of her early on. He did get rid of Amber pretty early on.

But I agree, don't talk about not wanting to be judged, yadda, yadda, yadda, and then go on the show AGAIN. Especially when it's a competition. People are going to pick their favorites and ruthlessly judge the others.

I'm sure Becca is a nice girl, but the show hasn't even aired and she's already causing drama. Especially with that stupid tweet. She obviously likes being talked about and if you like being talked about don't expect it all to be good. Let's just wait and see how much more drama happens on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:26 pm

I can't really blame her for the tweet because I suspect the producers put her up to it.  As to chemistry with Ben, I expected her to go reasonably far into the season, and to get a solo date, whether it was Ben's choice or the producers, so it's not surprising to me that she's still there.  He would have really had to put his foot down (like Sean did with Kacie?) for her to have been sent home if he had absolutely no interest IMO.  That said, I imagine at this point in filming, he probably has some interest in her, and certainly as much or more than in some of the other women who are also still there.  Whether she is in his top 4 or 6 (ie, the ones he could actually envision dating/marrying) remains to be seen.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart