SELECT CONTENT

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi everyone! Newly registered poster.. I just saw a couple of interesting posts on ambers Instagram , but I don't know how to copy and paste it here from my phone. It's titled 'dating in 2015' and is basically a rant about guys just wanting to be friends w benefits. Michael garafoala posted a reply advising her to delete it, which is kind of odd. I'm not sure if she's referring to Ben in her post,OR , perhaps she can be taking a dig at Becca with this??
Source: Amber james' Instagram amberj22chi

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Halloween - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Ooh, in another response to above mentioned Instagram, Michael garafola (mgarafola)
Refers to her post as 'needy & desperate'. Hmm.. If the shoe fits ... cantstopl

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Why would that be about Ben though..? The show is about dating with a whole bunch of other ladies.. It has nothing to do with being friends with benefits.. At least not like in the real world.. I saw Michaels comments though. I have no idea what that's about..weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Welcome Dog&pheonix!

Michael is a lawyer. It may have been his way of telling her to shut up since she must have signed a confidentiality agreement about being on the show but obviously isn't concerned about being on SM. They were both on BIP.

mgarofola@nounoujaxgal just advising a friend, that's all. None of your concern. Have a nice day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Obviously, I'm not sure what logic and motivation is behind ambers Instagram posting, but since she was  just eliminated by Ben, I figured the post may have something to do with him. It's not as if she actually authored that post- its clearly something she found somewhere online and stuck on her page. In my opinion, Amber doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the drawer, to begin with, so perhaps she felt it was an appropriate message if , for instance, Ben had dismissed her with a generic 'let's be friends ' type of kiss off.

Or, she could be mocking Becca for pursuing Ben, even though she (Becca) has previously stated that she's not ready for marriage. All of this is speculation , on my part. I just thought it was an interesting thing to post , directly following her elimination. And with mgarafola advising her to delete it, it makes me think even more that it's in relation to the show.  

Her past few pre-canned sayings posted on Instagram all lean towards bitterness, in my eyes. The previous  one about people who you love the most turning out to be those you can trust the least had me wondering who that was meant for, too. My first guess was Samantha. Then there was the one about bird crap...

Personally, Amber rubs me the wrong way. She appears to be a vapid dullard who is desperately clinging to whatever and whomever she believes will bring her fame. Jmo.

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Hmmm, it's interesting that Michael would say that. Even if this is her way of calling Ben a player and committment-phobic, she's not calling him out by name so it shouldn't violate any confidentiality agreements. I think Michael's just saying to look out for a friend. I actually don't think it's about Ben - I don't think that they got to that level with the time she was there. If it is Bachelor-related, it's probably about dan, IMO. He's been to Chicago and has hung out with Amber a few times since BIP and has been pretty adamant about not being in a relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if they had FWB relationship and Amber felt disrespected by it.

(all imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:Obviously, I'm not sure what logic and motivation is behind ambers Instagram posting, but since she was  just eliminated by Ben, I figured the post may have something to do with him. It's not as if she actually authored that post- its clearly something she found somewhere online and stuck on her page. In my opinion, Amber doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the drawer, to begin with, so perhaps she felt it was an appropriate message if , for instance, Ben had dismissed her with a generic 'let's be friends ' type of kiss off.

Or, she could be mocking Becca for pursuing Ben, even though she (Becca) has previously stated that she's not ready for marriage. All of this is speculation , on my part. I just thought it was an interesting thing to post , directly following her elimination. And with mgarafola advising her to delete it, it makes me think even more that it's in relation to the show.  

Her past few pre-canned sayings posted on Instagram all lean towards bitterness, in my eyes. The previous  one about people who you love the most turning out to be those you can trust the least had me wondering who that was meant for, too. My first guess was Samantha. Then there was the one about bird crap...

Personally, Amber rubs me the wrong way. She appears to be a vapid dullard who is desperately clinging to whatever and whomever she believes will bring her fame. Jmo.
I do not know what her posts all mean nor have I read them but I just assume, from you describing them that they are related to what's been going on with her since she's been back home from filming IMO. Ohhhhhh that is very interesting CP and does make more sense than it being about Ben IMO IF like you said, her posts are even Bachelor related. FWIW, I found Amber to be fairly negative while on BiP with a bit of a victim mentality but this is jmoaa.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

rhondam

I do not know what her posts all mean nor have I read them but I just assume, from you describing them that they are related to what's been going on with her since she's been back home from filming IMO. Ohhhhhh that is very interesting CP and does make more sense than it being about Ben IMO IF like you said, her posts are even Bachelor related. FWIW, I found Amber to be fairly negative while on BiP with a bit of a victim mentality but this is jmoaa.

Yes, I agree that she seemed negative and tried to portray herself as a victim. In reality, she came across to me as a mean girl & a follower who would be part of a clique.she seemed to stick to Samantha  like glue and acted prettydesperate and all "ha-ha,bitch!" , when Dan chose her over Ashley S (whyyyyyyyyy ????)

During Chris S.' Season (and in general) her twitter posts were a bit obnoxious and full of grammatical errors. She came across as ignorant and mean, in my opinion.

I recall an Instagram she posted during bip that was a pic of her and Samantha w/ a batman style "pow" thought bubble; in her caption she wrote 'this is ashley' .  Rude.  Everything was 'my friend Samantha this, my friend Samantha that, blah blah blah'.

Regardless of who the latest posts are about, they just seem catty to me. Girls like that bring my OWN claws out, laugh out loud. She strikes me as desperate and fake. And don't even get me going on that fright-fest of a weave , during BIP!! Holy cow, I still get the heebie-jeebies thinking about that knappy assed mess !! sneakyl

And , CP, your observations are certainly interesting. Thank you!

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 am

amberj22chi Boo!!!!  Halloween - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f47b Happy Halloween!! 1h
Halloween - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 12142519_954437311266408_698657011_n
http://websta.me/p/1108357318110141737_1521207614
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:56 am

She's gorgeous!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 am

amberj22chi Ivy vs Heartbreaker! #Halloween 13min
Halloween - Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 12145157_751356491656459_83349713_n
http://websta.me/p/1108425304313486726_1521207614
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 am

She looks really good! Thanks blu.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amber James - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+31
mindless
Seabear
chloep
Sprite
AllAboutLove