SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:36 pm

That photo of her behind Olivia was in Vegas.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That photo of her behind Olivia was in Vegas.
Oh right. I didn't remember where that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Unless the #6 has the same boots as Jen, I think that's her.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:07 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Image22

Maybe this is the same yellow jacket as well!!! Lol!!! She is very pretty.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm

^We are on a roll today!

Jen lives in Florida and Ben travels there a lot for work. I wonder if Ben's job has a location there as well.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Good catch, Kraft! I think it is too! Those are not common and they look very similar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:24 pm

megaa wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:She reminds me of Andi looks-wise. I'm sorry if this ruins her for some people laugh out loud

What if we say cross between Andi & Catherine?

I thought Jade.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't see Catherine at all in her! A sweeter looking Andi, or maybe Victoria Justice (especially in some of her other IG photos). Definitely a gorgeous girl...if it is Ben/Jen at the end, they'll be a ridiculously good looking couple.  

Is she half-Asian? I can't really tell by looking at her, but I noticed some people mention that.

ETA: I don't think she's half-Asian, she has pictures of both her parents on her IG and they both look Caucasian to me.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
megaa wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:She reminds me of Andi looks-wise. I'm sorry if this ruins her for some people laugh out loud

What if we say cross between Andi & Catherine?

I thought Jade.
She looks like a mix of Andi and Jade to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't see Catherine at all in her! A sweeter looking Andi, or maybe Victoria Justice (especially in some of her other IG photos). Definitely a gorgeous girl...if it is Ben/Jen at the end, they'll be a ridiculously good looking couple.  

Is she half-Asian? I can't really tell by looking at her, but I noticed some people mention that.
We said the girl in the color block dress looks Asian. She's possible the one in the belly dance costume.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't know why but she reminds me of Lucy, the wild spirited girl!!! Lol!!! Maybe the eyebrows?!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Jen followed Amber. She could be eliminated.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123