SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 pm

IF, Shushanna is on..she'll probably be storyline too, and not an actual "contender". She probably has nothing in common with Ben in terms of religion, culture, customs, and I'd imagine she doesn't speak English all that well..

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Utgirl1990 wrote:I heard of a girl named Shushanna Mkrtchyan who will be on the show. Student from Utah. She is originally from Russia, unfortunately all social media has already been deactivated
If you don't mind my asking, where did you hear this from? A reliable source? Someone who knows her? On campus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Looking through Shushanna's photos and I'm glad she went back to brunette. The blonde ages her.
I agree. The last photo she posted on Facebook, she looks the best there, then in the other photos . Hopefully she looks like that on the show, if on. That pic was posted in July, so, it was fairly recent.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm

I can see Ben using his new found fame to raise awareness and funds for various charities. Maybe he will even start his own foundation.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Keep in mind that only a handful of girls have been released, and that RS only has 15 of the girls. Patience.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Patience? What's that?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:The reality is that the women with an education and a career are there for the same reasons as the waitresses, models and wannabe actresses. Even an educated career woman like Whitney Bischoff has been dabbling in modeling recently. I know if I ever went on this show I'd be like where's my modeling contract? 👅

Totally true - we've seen girls like Whitney, Nikki, Andi, and Catherine (all college-educated with previously successful careers) advertise products, do collaborations, model, make appearances in other reality TV shows, etc. It's a pretty intense application process and anyone who goes through it isn't doing it for the 4% chance they'll get engaged for 3 months to a stranger. They're doing it to become mini-celebrities and to enjoy all the attention and opportunities it comes with. I don't judge as long as they don't become consumed by the fame.

Having said that, it will be interesting to see if Ben has a good BS-meter. I kind of feel like he doesn't! He reminds me so much of Jason in the way he talks and looks that I feel like we're going to have a repeat of him initially falling for a girl who's there "for the wrong reasons".

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Yeah, I don't see Ben pulling a Mesnick. I don't even see a resemblance.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Tumblr_myehjqhHbs1rqx569o1_500
Emily and Haley Ferguson

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Tumblr_myehv95t3U1rqx569o1_500
http://hfergie11.tumblr.com/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 AiKV3esF_400x400
https://twitter.com/hfergie11

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Haley Ferguson)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 EmilyHaley4
From RS website
These girls are beautiful but impossible to tell apart: at least at first glance
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:14 pm

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 WahcP0i2_400x400
https://twitter.com/efergie13

Emily Ferguson
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123