SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Here is Emily F Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/efergie13/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Shushanna is beautiful. There's a pic of her horseback riding. Ben likes horses. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

The twins make me cross eyed. I can see it now, he thinks he's on a date with one but it's really the other one. Suspect Totally not his type IMO. Their nails would get dirty real quick working in the fields in Honduras.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:36 pm

I agree that we'll see the twins on BIP.. lots of potential to be entertaining on there. And for sure they were cast to bring some fun/drama/twist.

Obviously Ben's reaction will be interesting laugh out loud Will they exit the limo at once and approach him? I think it'd be hilarious if one came after the other to see whether Ben would notice.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm sorry - these twins, with the tons of black eye make up, blue eyes, blond hair and thin faces look like Barbie dolls! duh
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Didn't we have twins once before or am I thinking of Michael Stag?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:The reality is that the women with an education and a career are there for the same reasons as the waitresses, models and wannabe actresses. Even an educated career woman like Whitney Bischoff has been dabbling in modeling recently. I know if I ever went on this show I'd be like where's my modeling contract? 👅

Totally true - we've seen girls like Whitney, Nikki, Andi, and Catherine (all college-educated with previously successful careers) advertise products, do collaborations, model, make appearances in other reality TV shows, etc. It's a pretty intense application process and anyone who goes through it isn't doing it for the 4% chance they'll get engaged for 3 months to a stranger. They're doing it to become mini-celebrities and to enjoy all the attention and opportunities it comes with. I don't judge as long as they don't become consumed by the fame.

Having said that, it will be interesting to see if Ben has a good BS-meter. I kind of feel like he doesn't! He reminds me so much of Jason in the way he talks and looks that I feel like we're going to have a repeat of him initially falling for a girl who's there "for the wrong reasons".
Why don't you feel he has a good BS meter? I thought it was established that he reads BS pretty dang well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:17 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 EmilyHaley4
From RS website
These girls are beautiful but impossible to tell apart: at least at first glance
They obviously look alike, but it's kind of easy to tell them apart when really looking. They have different noses. Emily's is curved at the bottom and Haley's leans more towards the right side of her face. I think Emily is prettier of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't we have twins once before or am I thinking of Michael Stag?

Bob's season had identical twins.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Shushanna is beautiful. There's a pic of her horseback riding. Ben likes horses. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

The twins make me cross eyed. I can see it now, he thinks he's on a date with one but it's really the other one. Suspect Totally not his type IMO. Their nails would get dirty real quick working in the fields in Honduras.

Idk why, but the top part of your comment is cracking me up! cantstopl The way that you wrote it and how it just comes across is funnyyyy. Like, Shushanna likes horses. Ben likes horses. They're a perfect match!! 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

I'm willing to bet the twins are gonna "trick" him several times this season. Rolling Eyes And yeah, I agree, don't see them being his type at all. They look like the typical high maintaince high school girls. Eh. They were cast for entertainment though... We'll live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:25 pm

barbell wrote:I'm sorry - these twins, with the tons of black eye make up, blue eyes, blond hair and thin faces look like Barbie dolls! duh
Most girls who are blonde, skinny, blue eyed, and beautiful look like Barbie dolls. I think it's just supposed to be that way. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:The reality is that the women with an education and a career are there for the same reasons as the waitresses, models and wannabe actresses. Even an educated career woman like Whitney Bischoff has been dabbling in modeling recently. I know if I ever went on this show I'd be like where's my modeling contract? 👅

Totally true - we've seen girls like Whitney, Nikki, Andi, and Catherine (all college-educated with previously successful careers) advertise products, do collaborations, model, make appearances in other reality TV shows, etc. It's a pretty intense application process and anyone who goes through it isn't doing it for the 4% chance they'll get engaged for 3 months to a stranger. They're doing it to become mini-celebrities and to enjoy all the attention and opportunities it comes with. I don't judge as long as they don't become consumed by the fame.

Having said that, it will be interesting to see if Ben has a good BS-meter. I kind of feel like he doesn't! He reminds me so much of Jason in the way he talks and looks that I feel like we're going to have a repeat of him initially falling for a girl who's there "for the wrong reasons".
Why don't you feel he has a good BS meter? I thought it was established that he reads BS pretty dang well..

It's mostly a gut feeling. I guess I just get the sense that he really sees the best in everyone and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, hence his friendships with the lesser liked guys in the house, like JJ and Nick. He seemed to also really genuinely defend Kaitlyn against some of the arguably valid points some guys made at the MTA, despite the fact that she really wasn't fair to him. Even the fact that he was so in love with his ex-girlfriend, who honestly seems awful, makes me think that. Again, it's all speculation...but we see that a lot, especially with the male leads. Even Sean's FIR went to Tierra! I think that Ben will figure it out at the end, but I just think he'll stumble along the way (as they all do!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Oh yeah. I'm sure of it. It's bound to happen, like every season, as you said.
It's mostly a gut feeling. I guess I just get the sense that he really sees the best in everyone and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, hence his friendships with the lesser liked guys in the house, like JJ and Nick. He seemed to also really genuinely defend Kaitlyn against some of the arguably valid points some guys made at the MTA, despite the fact that she really wasn't fair to him. Even the fact that he was so in love with his ex-girlfriend, who honestly seems awful, makes me think that. Again, it's all speculation...but we see that a lot, especially with the male leads. Even Sean's FIR went to Tierra! I think that Ben will figure it out at the end, but I just think he'll stumble along the way (as they all do!).  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123