SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:49 pm

I agree with you Blackhalo that the girl in the airport could be belly dancer girl.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:50 pm

It seems like Becca, Lauren H, Lauren B, Olivia, Amanda are most likely still there. That's 5 people. Then the 1on1 girl, chicken suit girl, belly dance girl, and maybe Emily. Does that sound right? If that the cause, one of those brunettes isn't a contestant... Seems possible that 7 of the girls left are blonde. And only two are brunette..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Here's a more zoomed in photo.
9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 A17x3
I'm just trying to figure out if belly dance girl could still be there.
From far away belly dance girl/color block girl looked obviously very Asian. Does the girl in all black look Asian? The brunette with her hand on her mouth isn't IMO. Maybe the girl with her back turned..?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Who knows. All I know is by process of elimination Emily or belly dance girl or both should still be there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:11 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Who knows. All I know is by process of elimination Emily or belly dance girl or both should still be there.
In what scenario would one one be there? Or both?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:15 pm

14 girls in Vegas - Rachel, Jen, Amber, Haley, Jami(if she is #9 from talent show). That leaves 9 girls which is on track for episode 6. Sometimes there are 8 girls in episode 6.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 pm

I think the brunette in the middle looks like belly dancer girl. She is very tiny. The other brunette on the end in all black is a much larger, taller girl. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:46 pm

The question is still who is the last girl to walk into frame in the video though?

What is it usually though? 8 or 9 girls in episode 6? The majority of the time?

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Seabear wrote:I think the brunette in the middle looks like belly dancer girl.  She is very tiny.  The other brunette on the end in all black is a much larger, taller girl.    JMO
Color block girl/belly dance girl had completely brown hair. This girl has that ombré thing going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm still sad Rachel got the boot...sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 pm

It is irrelevant as to what is the majority of time as it may not apply to this situation, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:20 pm

For any that are still inquiring, here's the list that I made up a while ago for the breakdown of how many start/finish an epi "normally" since Brad Womack 2.0(S15).

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#872763

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123