SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 pm

The meet and greet is more like speed dating than anything else. It could be just that in that setting these gals, great as they are, didn't make an impression (one way - to Ben- or another- to production).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 pm

jcrbil wrote:The meet and greet is more like speed dating than anything else.  It could be just that in that setting these gals, great as they are, didn't make an impression (one way - to Ben- or another- to production).
Pretty much.

But yeah, this cast is really young. 23-26 seems to be the age range.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 pm

^^^ At least Ben is also young. The cast wasn't much older for Brad2, which was mostly disgusting.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 am

Ok, yesterday was busy here on the board and real life.  So just want to check and make sure I didn’t it, if someone had indeed posted it.  Did anyone bring over the names and info of the remaining girls RS release yesterday.

He released the names of 4 we had:  Jami Rose Latain, Samantha Passmore, Shushanna Mkrtychyan, Tiara Soleim

The ones we didn’t have were:  Lauren Russell, Isabel “Izzy” Goodkind, Jackie Don, Lara Esselman, Jessica Moser, Amanda Kremer, Meagan Miller

I can bring over the info, SM links and pics later today, if no one else has or is planning to.  But before I get around to it, just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed a post somewhere with their names and info.  Or make sure no one was in the process of bringing it over so that we didn’t duplicate efforts and waste time.  If anyone else wants to, feel free or pm me and I'll be happy to help split up the work.  It'll be a little while before I get a chance to bring them all over.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:37 am

@Ladybug82 There's also one contestant (Jubilee Sharpe) whom RS revealed in one of his other blogs but I didn't see a thread for her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:50 am

Ok, thanks blu!  I'll add her to the list when I bring info over. yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:58 am

Thanks for the help bringing them over, blu!   bestbud!

The girls info can be found: Potential Contestants No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 am

No problem! bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

bluwavz wrote:@Ladybug82 There's also one contestant (Jubilee Sharpe) whom RS revealed in one of his other blogs but I didn't see a thread for her.
IMO, when the Jubilee Sharpe name was released back when, it was assumed here that the Jami Letain that we had was the same one as what RS called Jubilee. Now, we know that they were 2 different people. We know that Jubilee was in Vegas and at the time, it was assumed that it was Jami. I have corrected things on the chart and filming schedule.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks LB and blu for bringing them all over! It was a big help for me to create the threads.

Thanks AL for clarification on Jubilie. I remembered that and was confused myself when I created her thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123