SELECT CONTENT

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:08

Marrying somebody from another country is REALLY tough, especially if the countries are not similar. I am sure some couples are able to make it work, but having a background from two largely different cultures puts a huge strain on the couple. We have been close friends for over 10 years with a couple in which one is a native of the US, and the other from Russia. They knew 2 other couples who were also "mixed" in which one grew up here in the US, the other from Russia. The other 2 couples have since divorced, and the couple we are closest to have been on the brink of divorce many times. I'm much closer to the wife in that couple, and she often cites the biggest problem being the differences between the cultures that they both grew up in.

I'm not just picking on Russians. It would be true for marrying other people who grew up in other countries.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:34

The divorce rate is something like 55%. So I guess anytime there is an added area of stress there would be potential issues. 
We simply live in a very stressful world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 13:26

I don't mean to be sexist, just talking from experience. I find the males from another country take a much longer time to adjust to North American ways.

I was married to one. Great guy, but his culture was very different when it came to beliefs in life in general, and we are both from the same background except I'm Canadian born and he isn't. Having said that, I know two couples, both of the ladies are from Russia. One couple have been married for 10 yrs, the other 4 yrs, both appear to be doing well. With the first couple, she got right into doing what needed to be done to work, and learned English rather quickly. The second one is taking longer getting into the work force. The paperwork seems to be more intense these days.

I think if Shushanna has been in the US for 5 yrs, she probably adjusted easily with new friends, which helps learning the language. Although I know my Italian relatives who used to never speak a work of English, seem to be picking up a lot of English now. I think SM plays a big part in learning languages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 14:59

Per GA
I think SM plays a big part in learning languages.

Hopefully they learn more than SM shorthand: 
LOL UR J/K? C U L8ER.  
Society is doomed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 3 Oct 2015 - 18:17

That's the downfall Kasha, laugh out loud I totally agree. It's like learning two languages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:29

Beagle wrote:
MrsJBT wrote:Call me crazy, but could girl with hand on her mouth be Shushanna? I feel like I'm grasping at straws after silently following all of this drama, but I think I see a resemblance!

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 ZHly6306TsU

Bringing this over because I agree with this poster. I've been looking at pictures of Shushanna and IMO, the brunette with blonde tips resembles Shushanna. She changes her hair color a lot but to me the profile looks similar.

https://www.facebook.com/S9MediaCollective/photos/ms.c.eJw9zMERACEIA8COblAggf4b0xPxx05CDJnihqSKIj4rs8x2QpOi89r9eKI9VKB7pF17Hs~;V92vI6Ufn~_~;7z8TzL2bZy7yPPPztn7TEWUtcqmw~-~-.bps.a.469905446397037.1073741826.386743384713244/469905513063697/?type=3&theater

Aunties_Love wrote:In the Mexico City pic, is there any chance that the arrow goes to Shushanna?  I am curious.  So many thoughts went through here today, getting confused.

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Shusha10

Good catch MrsJBT and AL! IA! That sure looks like it might be her.

Resized from the airport pic
Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captur20

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:35

Good catch! The picture isn't clear enough to be 100%, but the two pictures seem very similar to me in both hair and facial structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:35

Putting the same pic's together. Second pic resized from link upthread.

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Captur20

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Zhly6310

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:59

That does look like a match. Good job!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 18:23

The legs are the only thing that make me think different, as the picture in Shushanna's FB link make it look like her legs are a lot more muscular whereas the airport girl's legs look much slimmer/narrower. I could go either way on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJBT Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:33

I'm still thinking this may be a possibility! I know she's not necessarily a confirmed contestant, but the hair and the nose look exactly the same to me. Smiley

MrsJBT

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:37

Me too and she could've lost all body fat / weight prior to going on. Most women would IMO because the camera adds 10 lbs Smiley.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shushanna Mkrtchyan- aka Shushik - Bachelor 20 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
Amethyst
rhondam
MrsJBT
Buckeye_Fan