SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

How many 1-on-1's should be expected this season? I hope Caila and Amanda got a 1-on-1 considering how far they made it into the season..

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Praise Ben's light for giving the women of color screen time.

eversotrue, I can't imagine anyone made it to the final 4 without receiving a 1-on-1. Maybe there were 2 per episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't recall reading here it means anything to Ben H. and since when is Chicago his home town?

Ben is a Cubs fan.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Please post the source where that pic came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:How many 1-on-1's should be expected this season? I hope Caila and Amanda got a 1-on-1 considering how far they made it into the season..
The filming schedule is up in the filming schedule no discussion thread. It is an outline of what happened per epi. It shows the type of dates on it:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184p48-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#889998

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please post the source where that pic came from. TYIA
Just curious why you need a "source" for a picture.  I just was posting to show the Cubs fan info.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:48 pm

From the rules section, all pics posted are needing sources:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 pm

@Bachinfo, if your photo is a personal photo (meaning, from one's own own collection or uploaded by oneself) then the source will be yourself and can be stated as such being a photo from bachinfo (so just username). Any other photo found on the internet (Twitter, IG, etc) the source is the url, link, username, etc. Hope that helps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 pm

It does.  Thx

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Very basically put--there are copyright law issues.
More personally put: There was a local horrific story a few years back in which the local FOX network decided to go onto the person's private fb page and was able somehow to take personal photos from it. Some of those photos were at my own daughter's wedding. Yes. There were various guests there that had never given permission to be involved in this issue. Besides that point, that was the last happy event the person involved and family(mine) shared together. That is basically pretty crappy when an account is private.
So if anything else, let's have personal respect for a private account. OK?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 am

I of course, have respect for a private account.  I didn't get it from one.  I just am not going to link people to my(/my friends and family) social media as a source.  After readig the explanation above regarding saying I am the source, I understand better what was meant.  However, since I still do not own the camera it was taken with, I prefer to just delete it and move on.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:09 am

It's all good @bachinfo yes I gather that Ben is a Cubs fan so he would have enjoyed the Wrigley Field date?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Sleuthing - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*- #3

+54
agentcurls
Miyala
SLA44
Bachinfo
Diana