SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 CXgBuyaUMAQY6nR
Fiesta Parade Floats ‏@fiestafloats · 30 Dec 2015
These guys know a thing or 2 about roses. #RoseParade #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:50 pm

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 CXpSJBPUwAAWQfe
Lacy Faddoul
‏@LacyFaddoul The #rosebowl parade is here, who's watching #thebachelor #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:54 pm

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 CXp169cUsAAdVzE
Fiesta Parade Floats ‏@fiestafloats
2016 President's award goes to @BachelorABC. Most Effective Floral Use & Presentation #BachelorNation #roseparade
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:00 pm

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 Ben-higgins-rose-parade
'The Bachelor' 2016 Rose Parade Float Features Ben Higgins & A Working Hot Tub — See Pics!
Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/12/27/the-bachelor-2016-rose-parade-float-fe#OLSC1Fj6hIUzHPe4.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Crying ladies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:14 am

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 10560902_195886040756051_77169868_n
samanthasteffen Bringing in the new year with wonderful people. HOPE YOU ARE TOO! Our float is made up of over 10,000 roses... bet @higgins.ben is glad he didn't have to hand every single one of them out! Check out the #roseparade on abc/nbc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:37 am

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 1169923_129887900719382_558515794_n
higgins.ben And it begins!! #roseparade
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Posting here for easy retrieval:

The Bachelor's Ben Higgins: Thanks to Kaitlyn Bristowe, My Grandma Knows I'm Not a Virgin!
BY AILI NAHAS @ailinahas 12/31/2015 AT 09:40 AM EST
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-kaitlyn-bristowe

His sexual status certainly wasn't a secret, but nonetheless Ben Higgins was taken aback when former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe asked him point blank whether he was a virgin (by the way – he's not).

"Thanks Kaitlyn!" new Bachelor Higgins says with a laugh. "It's not something you expect to be brought up. I don't think it was something my grandma or my mom didn't expect or were shocked by, but it was weird!"

Continues Higgins: "I have to thank Kaitlyn for taking the opportunity to ask me that on national television. So now my grandma knows for certain!"

Still, the 26-year-old software accounts manager says that when it comes to intimacy, open dialogue is crucial.

"I don't think many topics should be taboo, especially sex," says Higgins. "Those conversations should exist in a relationship, especially when it comes to your expectations, limits and boundaries."

Unfortunately (for us) Higgins says he plans to keep most of those chats off camera.

"I want to make sure I keep those communications between us," he says. "There are some conversations that only need to happen between the two people involved in a relationship!"  

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 Hts-cover-768
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:08 pm

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 6 12357331_486885818161093_1751845024_n
higgins.ben Safe to say roses have represented a lot of my 2015. This week my family and I continued the theme by helping @fiestaparadefloats build this years bachelor float! It is amazing how much detail and time go into each float. #roseparade
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:55 pm

The Bachelor's Ben Higgins on the Fantasy Suites: 'My Desire Is Not to Make Out with as Many Women as Possible'
BY AILI NAHAS @ailinahas 12/29/2015 AT 02:20 PM EST
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-says-fantasy-suites

Historically, the Bachelor Fantasy Suites have gotten a little hot and heavy. After all, it's the first time that the suitor and his potential mates can spend time away from the cameras. But newly minted Bachelor Ben Higgins insists his Fantasy Suites will be significantly more PG.

"I set boundaries for myself, especially physically and intimately" says the 26-year-old software accounts manager, who memorably told Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe that he was "excited to stay up all night and talk" during their Fantasy date on her season.

Says Higgins: "I based [the boundaries] on my Christian faith and also the fact that a lot of people are going to be watching this show and seeing a representation of dating, relationships and how a man treats a woman. I want them to get a good picture of what a healthy relationship can be."

The baby-faced Bachelor admits "the physical part will come, it happens in any relationship," but says he's more focused on getting to know the contestants on an emotional level first.

"There are moments that intimacy is involved, it happens, and it should happen," says Higgins. "But my desire is not just to do this and make out with as many women as possible. I want to get to know these women for who they are."    
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Will Ben Higgins Join Dancing With the Stars After The Bachelor?
by TIERNEY BRICKER Fri, Dec 11, 2015 10:37 AM
http://www.eonline.com/news/723126/will-ben-higgins-join-dancing-with-the-stars-after-the-bachelor

Is Ben Higgins ready to trade roses for dancing shoes?

While the 27-year-old software salesman has yet to officially make his debut on The Bachelor (the premiere is on Monday, Jan. 4), Ben is already looking at life after his televised journey for love comes to end. And it may just include a trip to Dancing With the Stars' ballroom for its next season.

When asked if he would ever consider joining DWTS while on a conference call with reporters, America's most eligible bachelor had the perfect answer.

"I think I'm excited about what experiences are next in life. Just like I never expected to be on The Bachelorette, I never expected to be the Bachelor, I don't know what to expect next and I'm open to anything," he said. "I have a great life. I love my life here in Denver. I don't want to chance my life, but if there's opportunity to enhance it, I'm all for it!"

Translation: Ben is SO in if DWTS is.

For now though, Ben is happy to return to his "great life" in Denver after filming on his season wrapped, saying, "I'm going to start my job again...my house needs a little work. I'm going to do some yard work!"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 pm

My new pre-season video if you guys want to check it out!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/01/03/the-bachelor-ben-h-my-wish-new-year-video/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+26
jcrbil
Jolena
aviej
Mommyof2
avacaroline
NCGalBecca
Lucas15
Rdjbb
nuts2uiam
Seabear
SLA44