SELECT CONTENT

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Not that it has any bearing on the outcome, but I was reading last night that Tony Robbins owns the Namale resort. Guess that's why he is featured in their video.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

Post by Love_Me Mon May 30, 2011 5:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Not that it has any bearing on the outcome, but I was reading last night that Tony Robbins owns the Namale resort. Guess that's why he is featured in their video.

CH tweeted this photo when they were filming in Fiji during Ashley's season. Was there a video and do you have a link to it? Thanks.

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 Bach_h10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 30, 2011 7:00 pm

LoveMe I am technology challenged, but I saw the video on the Namale site I believe.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Mon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:LoveMe I am technology challenged, but I saw the video on the Namale site I believe.

Here's a link to the video:
Namale

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 30, 2011 11:29 pm

pitci wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:LoveMe I am technology challenged, but I saw the video on the Namale site I believe.

Here's a link to the video:
Namale

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 4219981604
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Not that it has any bearing on the outcome, but I was reading last night that Tony Robbins owns the Namale resort. Guess that's why he is featured in their video.

CH tweeted this photo when they were filming in Fiji during Ashley's season. Was there a video and do you have a link to it? Thanks.

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 Bach_h10

This whole thing about Namale VS Vomo has been bugging me a lot and I need you guys help in pointing me in the right direction.

Can you tell me where (on this thread or elsewhere) has it been determined that the F3 FDs are at Namale resort and yet the FRC is at Vomo island ?
Or is it just the MTP and LCDs at Vomo and the FRC once more at Namale resort ? Or have I got everything wrong ?

Why is Ashley standing at Namale in her FRC dress ? Thats just weird if she is supposed to be on a completely different island right ?

Any help (from bored sleuthers) would be welcome :awesome:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Adding on to nd's question: I have been trying to figure out geography here. I am puzzled by the maps I have seen and can't quite figure out what's where.

I know Nadi is where the airport is. I have heard Vomo and Savusavu both listed as addresses for Namale (not here, but on travel sites). Is Vomo different from Savusavu? Where is Denaru Island? I have heard that mentioned as well. Maybe one of the FDs takes place there. I am really confused other than that the pics we have of Ash in her dress and Ryan P all seem to be from Namale.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Here is a map of the islands that show where the resorts are on each island. Hope this helps.
Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Page 21 Fijiislandandresorts
As far as Vomo is concerned:

Only 15 minutes' flight north of the busy streets of Nadi, you'll find a truly intimate experience. Vomo Island Resort is a secluded paradise nestled just below Fiji's popular Yasawa Group of islands. It's an uncrowded place of rich simplicity and relaxation.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank's Kasha. This is so much better than the maps I have been looking at...my South Pacific geography sucks.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Okay, just trying this on for size. Per Fijiman (Love Me's source).."She made it up with Ben..She also went on a date with Ben on Vomo Lailai and to Savusavu on Belmarie."

What if Ash went on a date with Ben to Vomo Lailai and then by herself on the Belmarie to Savusavu for a date with JP who was flown there separately or was staying there?

That way Fijiman would have seen her and Ben together, but not her with JP. Trying to read into his tweets is hard but I am not sure if he meant she also went with Ben to Savusavu or went alone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Viti Levu is the more southern island. That's where Nadi and the Fiji airport are I believe. Ben reportedly stayed at the Westin Denaru (not sure where I read this). This makes sense to me because on the map Denaru is near Nadi and both are on the same larger island. Vomo island is off the coast of Viti Levu so that makes sense to me.

I had been confusing Suva with Savusavu.

Namale is in Savusavu which is on the more northern island of Vanua Levu. We also believe the FRC took place here as this is where Ash is seen in the dress and some earlier sleuthing I believe said something about TB being filmed "in the north".

Now Fijiman said Ash went to Savusavu on Belmarie...what I am not sure of is whether this is 1. just back to her room at Namale, 2. with Ben for either the FD or LCD whichever was not on Vomo, 3.going to see JP on Savusavu ( just a speculation) or 4. going to the FRC.
One of the things that was weird to me is how she is sitting in the small plane..the Belmarie? She is not leaning back against her seat. At first I thought it was just because she is looking out the window at the view..but when I looked more closely, it looks like baggage and a big bag of some sort spilling over the top of her seat...is this "the dress"? Not sure what any of this means, these are just my ramblings on a late Sunday afternoon. hmmm

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 pm

^^^ This is great stuff.

Till we saw SCs of Ashley in the FRC dress at the Navale resort I thought that it was confirmed (somewhere but where ????) that the FRC was at the Vomo island. Where would I have got that idea from ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Filming/Locations - Discussion - Bachelorette 7

+51
noobsleuth
northernviewer
asim
Living
Nativenewyorker