SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 pm

If Sam knew that she broke Richie's heart wouldn't she be more emotional. She does not talk about him with empathy, it's more I'm in a relationship. Not that I am saying he F1, but he could be.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:06 pm

IA iar2- she would have a more "I'm sorry look" to her face IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:29 pm

I also believe that Sasha is F1 and I actually like the idea. Since I got a better "read" of who Sasha is I'm really happy for him if that's the case... and I believe Sam got herself a good one.

That said, I'm thrilled what's in store for Richie and for whatever reason he participated on this show... he's getting it... one way or the other.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:42 pm

I just can't pick it! 

When Richie was on she had a softness to her face - a kind of contentment. But when Sash come on at the end she chose to mention him and called him Big Sash and then when Wippa said he's in love with you could see that she was trying in hold in a smile which turned into a bit of a smirk.

There didn't seem to be any noticeable reactions with any of the other guys so Sasha and Richie are my F2- at this stage!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Well, it looks like the video is working at getting Richie to be frontrunner...
Here are the current votes with Richie well ahead.

Video and voting link: http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sam-frost-bachelorette-screening

Oh dear, Australia's gonna get Heather'd twice in one year. Do I laugh or do I cry? Hahaha

It's definitely going to be a Heather exit, IMO... but for a guy?
Waaay more blindsided/heartbreaking to see a guy like that usually.  :yes:  sad
Even in the one podcast posted upthread the podcasters were saying they love Richie and Sam will be crazy not to choose him but if she doesn't then this will be Heather all over again.  Upset

Logic tells me F1 is Sasha and my heart is cheering for Richie.
The way Sam even looks when she is watching herself with Richie?
That's someone who really cares about Richie - definitely cares for him as a person for sure. Her body language she leans forward a lot.
I think Sam is just telling the truth when it comes to Richie and that he has a beautiful soul.

If is not Richie...
I think with Heather it was much worst because she seem to be far more in love with Sam. Sasha is been for many the one most likely to win, and I think Richie started his connection late and is more aware that there are Sasha and Michael with same or maybe more connection than him so I don't believe it will hit him as hard. :yes:

Ki
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:39 pm

aerina wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Sash favoured this tweet.  Would he give it away like this?
party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Screen25

I... have a headache because of these people. giggling (Remember when it was easy to sleuth the F1 from nail polish? Simpler times!)

Oh my God I don't know anymore!!

Exactly. And candles in the finale for Anna and not Rochelle. Lol. Those were the days.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 pm

@Sundy I hope so. Sam would have to put on the act no matter what though. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy I hope so. Sam would have to put on the act no matter what though. :/

Yup. The only thing I got from this interview is that she spoke about Richie in the present tense but she would do this anyway if she truly believed it and that she gave the exact same look when Wippa said Sasha loves you and when she talks about talking to him the other day which was clearly a distraction. The other thing worth mentioning or questioning is whether or not we thinkSasha would be able to watch the other boys dates? I don't think he could, he is too emotional about it. And wasn't Sam texting Roger (or someone) throughout the episode?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 pm

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Oh dear, Australia's gonna get Heather'd twice in one year. Do I laugh or do I cry? Hahaha

It's definitely going to be a Heather exit, IMO... but for a guy?
Waaay more blindsided/heartbreaking to see a guy like that usually.  :yes:  sad
Even in the one podcast posted upthread the podcasters were saying they love Richie and Sam will be crazy not to choose him but if she doesn't then this will be Heather all over again.  Upset

Logic tells me F1 is Sasha and my heart is cheering for Richie.
The way Sam even looks when she is watching herself with Richie?
That's someone who really cares about Richie - definitely cares for him as a person for sure. Her body language she leans forward a lot.
I think Sam is just telling the truth when it comes to Richie and that he has a beautiful soul.

If is not Richie...
I think with Heather it was much worst because she seem to be far more in love with Sam. Sasha is been for many the one most likely to win, and  I think Richie started his connection late and is more aware that there are Sasha and Michael with same or maybe more connection than him so I don't believe it will  hit him as hard.
I am not too sure yet about that.
Media people are already projecting it will be the same and if he is F3 then the episode description is already predicting this.

I also think it is as simple as this is the first time Aussies will see a guy heartbroken on this show.
They've never seen it before and it is always a different response when it is to a guy.
Since women primarily watch this show, heartbreak for a guy is a totally different thing.
It gets women to support that guy even more.
As for a connection, it's been edited since the first episode that Richie is the one falling for Sam, date or no date.
I expect him to be devastated as a guy can be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 pm

...I guess it also depends of which guy ends up with his heart broken, I am pretty sure, people would not be as disappointed if the ones are Michael or Sasha Hugesmile  
Remember we were all so upset about Heather, but then with Emily or Lana... did anyone really cared Rolling Eyes scratch ... maybe just a little hmmm
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 pm

IA ^ it was the most unemotional I have been with a finale. To me the F4 rose ceremony was my finale. All the others I have been in happy/sad tears
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme