SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 am

mercieme wrote:@marysegap, i recommend you disregard how people react to this show....this season will soon be over and very soon no one will remember who was favorite or disdained....it's the reality of this reality show giggling  The opinions that folks have of the lead and contestants don't have any bearing on the lives of these people IMO but to each their own.

You are right and I appreciate it.  But one of the things I like about this forums is that allows you to speak your mind :yes:  Do some healthy complaining if needed :gotcha:  But... I don't loose my sleep over it! party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 2498057887

:Thanktwo
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:21 am

@marysegap: I actually think maybe Heather holds the answer to "why Richie". She herself is #TeamRichie and has posted that she is so hardcore Team Richie that if she waxed on too much she may lose the man she has. So maybe Australians are just cheering for those who have a certain quirk and don't fit the usual stereotype. Because both Richie and Heather are awkward and admit to being awkward and quirky (in different ways but still part of their personality). I guess that's what I like about both of them... they seem to be uniquely themselves whether they introduce themselves with "Can I call you dude" or repeat "Cool bananas" again and again and make fun of themselves for it all. I personally like people that can laugh at themselves and are willing to make a fool of themselves and be awkward and just enjoy being so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:31 am

HEA wrote:well well well

what a day!

michael having an affair
sasha being violent

richie next?

this happens everytime HTD are around the corner.... true or not

i believe the violent comment is for me so let me clarify....

no. sasha was never violent as far as i know
no. michael cannot have an affair if he is single

i meant to say it as a sarcasm here and exaggeration like the mags want us to believe.. gossips

this said. yes. something bother me about sasha and i blame the edits for that.
but we all relate or like better a contestant for different reasons
the same way we like or dislike people, instinct and affinities
sasha gives me the creeps and i cannot explain why really

sorry.  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ No surprise that Alex is doing some interviews since he goes home this week.
That's great that he liked the Final 3 guys. Good sign!

I think the point here has been lost. Alex says "The guys who stuck around to the level that I did, I started to really enjoy their company.”
There’s a clue there, compounded with Alex’s admission that he knows “who the last two are”, that suggests he got a fair way towards the end of the process.

This must mean Alex is in F3 as he says "The guys who stuck around to the level that I did......" and he know who the F2 are! Perhaps we are way off the mark with the order in which the F4 depart the show????

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:47 am

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:well well well

what a day!

michael having an affair
sasha being violent

richie next?

this happens everytime HTD are around the corner.... true or not

i believe the violent comment is for me so let me clarify....

no. sasha was never violent as far as i know
no. michael cannot have an affair if he is single

i meant to say it as a sarcasm here and exaggeration like the mags want us to believe.. gossips

this said. yes. something bother me about sasha and i blame the edits for that.
but we all relate or like better a contestant for different reasons
the same way we like or dislike people, instinct and affinities
sasha gives me the creeps and i cannot explain why really

sorry.  no idea

I appreciate your sincerity!! giggling party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 3806527698 That is OK! Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@marysegap: I actually think maybe Heather holds the answer to "why Richie". She herself is #TeamRichie and has posted that she is so hardcore Team Richie that if she waxed on too much she may lose the man she has. So maybe Australians are just cheering for those who have a certain quirk and don't fit the usual stereotype. Because both Richie and Heather are awkward and admit to being awkward and quirky (in different ways but still part of their personality). I guess that's what I like about both of them... they seem to be uniquely themselves whether they introduce themselves with "Can I call you dude" or repeat "Cool bananas" again and again and make fun of themselves for it all. I personally like people that can laugh at themselves and are willing to make a fool of themselves and be awkward and just enjoy being so.

AllaboutLOve handwave

I value all your comments and you trying to give me some answers,  and you do in a way.  I do respect and appreciate your opinions! :yes: But I also understand that this forum needs to be kept FUN and entertaining over all! So we can all still share it an enjoy it!:happydance:
tyvm

This issue for me can be deep and complex. And I recognize this is not the best place to scrutinize on the subject.  BUT I DO LIKE TO SPEAK MY MIND :bad girl: :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:09 am

Speak away @marysegap. It is all good! :Nod: bestbud!

This forum allows for fun comments, for deep comments, for sleuthing, etc. So feel free to post anything and everything that's about the contestants. yes

I know my reasons for why I like a contestant and try to see why the majority of viewers do for others. I think it will never be fully understood. Some people come across as likable to a majority I guess and most likely why if media wrote Heather was violent in the house or something it won't be believed and she will be defended but if the same was said of Emily? Not so much. It happens on all franchises and shows. Not everyone (even those who are viewer favourites) will be everyone's cup of tea.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:14 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ No surprise that Alex is doing some interviews since he goes home this week.

I think the point here has been lost. Alex says "The guys who stuck around to the level that I did, I started to really enjoy their company.”
There’s a clue there, compounded with Alex’s admission that he knows “who the last two are”, that suggests he got a fair way towards the end of the process.

This must mean Alex is in F3 as he says "The guys who stuck around to the level that I did......" and he know who the F2 are! Perhaps we are way off the mark with the order in which the F4 depart the show????
I don't think so based on s/caps there are a lot of s/caps for Sasha, Michael and Richie than for Alex. He only has his surfing s/caps which are likely his activity for HTD. Plus, him being in the media this week giving an interview is, IMO, a dead giveaway that he goes home after HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:20 am

I agree AAL according to s/caps but just that we still can't place all s/caps and I no longer trust the s/caps and think they are being used to confuse us. I could be wrong but at this stage I still believe anything is possible.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:

I don't think so based on s/caps there are a lot of s/caps for Sasha, Michael and Richie than for Alex. He only has his surfing s/caps which are likely his activity for HTD. Plus, him being in the media this week giving an interview is, IMO, a dead giveaway that he goes home after HTDs.

@ALL what about Sasha, you are 99% sure he is F1. He has done some interview just like Heather did before her elimination. The only one who has not done is Richie. I have not read any of his.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 am

OMG

I just listened the first video dated september 22....

the description is 100% Michael (minus hair chest laugh out loud)

I mean WOW

http://www.nova969.com.au/show/sam-frost-new-bachelorette-reveals-first-thoughts-guys

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 am

HEA wrote:OMG
I just listened the first video dated september 22....
the description is 100% Michael (minus hair chest laugh out loud)
I mean WOW
http://www.nova969.com.au/show/sam-frost-new-bachelorette-reveals-first-thoughts-guys
Yup. Posted that awhile ago and definitely Sasha and Michael were always Sam's physical type. That was a given from day one. It's why if she chose Sasha then she chose her type, no matter what she says after the fact. Even Michael's brown eyes are more her type than Sasha's blue. I don't believe anything Sam is saying though about "type" b/c she is just, imo, doing exactly what Sam Wood did. I still think this is Sasha's to lose and Richie's to win.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme