SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 am

She probably removed it after okmag said it wasn't them who questioned it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:29 am

I am really surprised about things I read here and there..!

Makes me wonder why is it that it can be so easy for some people to believe Sasha can be violent? no no

Is it written in his face?  In the whole time we have seen him sharing with all the other bachelors, I don't remember any behavior that can make me think he is or he can be violent!!  NOT ONE men in the house has ever made any comment of Sasha getting drunk, arguing, fighting, and instead at all times he has behaved like a gentleman, he has shown to be friendly and has made very sensitive comments.

But MAYBE there was a hidden episode I missed? scratch  Where they did  show his UGLY side!! :shocked!:

I don't only find it "strange"  but very unfair to judge someone's character by pure physical appearance.  Sasha obviously is NOT CUTE..he  is manly, has some handsome strong features, a big and brawny body, and a very deep and raspy voice, that combined with his very confident personality ...might not be translated as the sweety pie type of guy!  Rolling Eyes  
To me that is completely sexy and a TURN ON!.. Because I personally find most sweet and too happy men boring!!

But on the other side curiously, there is Richie, one guy who we hardy knew till last week, we only got to see 3 to 4 minutes of him talking in the tub... but already before his one on one date, he had FANS like crazy!  He was MR PERFECT!  scratch How did they know he was a sweet heart, loyal, kind, fun, sincere, genuine, gentle soul.. scratch question  Based on what did those fans arrived to that conclusion?

And that only leaves me wondering if it could be because he has a beautiful smile, those cute blue eyes and soft blond curls?   question  WOW! cheeky  I absolutely would appreciate so much if people would enlighten me and help me to find an answer to my dilemma  bestbud!  

I am very confused! duh
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:She probably removed it after okmag said it wasn't them who questioned it.
Makes sense. I just think that her posting that photo was such a giveaway if Sasha is F1. Just makes me think he is. Kind of like "she who protests too much". If Sasha wasn't F1 I would see Sam letting people think he is F1. It's why if Richie is not F1 then I think she is making it seem like he is, even from 3 weeks before the show airing when she liked those Ten insider photos of Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 am

@marysegap there's no answer for that just like there's no answer why so many people fell in love with Heather. It just is what it is. Sometimes people connect with someone and like them sometimes not. It will be different all the time. Trying to figure out why so many viewers like someone over someone else is a futile attempt, imo. It's just life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:36 am

Here is Alex's interview to the Sydney Morning Herald....i put in bold the part that are very interesting IMO. First confirmation that the producers really do ask the cast if they have fallen in love with the lead, these producers crack me up for real. Second, that Sam has got good taste in men and that he enjoyed the company of the guys that were there in the end with him, this tells me all the F4 guys are really solid blokes Third, Alex knows the F2  giggling
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The man most likely?
All the filming has finished on The Bachelorette, the “reality” show in which Sam Frost (the jilted winner of last year’s The Bachelor) has to choose her favourite among 14 applicants. None of the eligible gentlemen know who won. But if disarming frankness were the criterion in choosing the winner, the prize would have to go to Alex, a 35 year old financial consultant who was born in Borneo.
When this column asked if he fell in love with Sam during the course of making the show, Alex replied: “You sound like the producers. That was a question I was asked every day, I think. Look, I’m a reserved character and I don’t like to be fully open with everyone else apart from the person I might be falling for. I don’t know if it’s possible within the amount of time you spend with someone on a show like this to be to be able to fully say you were in love with them. I certainly have strong feelings for Sam.”

Tall, bearded Alex was asked to apply by Channel Ten talent scouts who spotted him in the street. He’d seen last year’s The Bachelor, in which Blake Garvey chose Sam Frost then went off with another contestant, and had thought “it seemed like a pretty rotten thing for that fellow to do to her … a bit weak-willed on his part.”
Alex didn’t know who was going to be The Bachelorette this year until after he’d been through the show’s rigorous medical and psychological testing. “I knew they might go for somebody from a previous show, that’s kind of how the American model works,” he said. “There were a few people I would have been a little bit less enchanted about trying to seduce, I guess. I think Laurina’s name was mooted at one point, and she seemed a little bit cray-cray, so I was pretty happy when I found out it was Sam. She’s positive, she’s bubbly and she’s not somebody who is going to be hard work to sit down and get a one-on-one connection with.”
How did he get on with the other guys? “We were there in a quite a weird scenario, trying to win the heart of the same girl, and naturally that’s going to create some tension. Given the circumstances, I think we got on as well as any group of lads could. There were very few people who annoyed me. There was probably a couple of names I could mention but I won’t of people who were starting to fray the nerves by the time they were ready to leave, but what can I say – Sam’s got good taste in men. The guys who stuck around to the level that I did, I started to really enjoy their company.”
There’s a clue there, compounded with Alex’s admission that he knows “who the last two are”, that suggests he got a fair way towards the end of the process.
If so, he deserves it.
The Bachelorette is on Ten at 7.30pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/blogs/the-tribal-mind/clara-declares-her-love-for-the-doctor-but-alex-isnt-so-sure-about-sam-20151011-44b8v.html#ixzz3oJwZAj2r
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:38 am

^ No surprise that Alex is doing some interviews since he goes home this week.
That's great that he liked the Final 3 guys. Good sign!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:41 am

Sorry for double post but this part totally is what I thought and posted about concerning Sasha getting 2nd date and saying he is falling for Sam to her and it being totally producer driven (not questioning his feelings, just that it would fit why he would say that then).

When this column asked if he fell in love with Sam during the course of making the show, Alex replied: “You sound like the producers. That was a question I was asked every day

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/blogs/the-tribal-mind/clara-declares-her-love-for-the-doctor-but-alex-isnt-so-sure-about-sam-20151011-44b8v.html#ixzz3oJza2dQ7
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ok so this is interesting....

Anyone else notice that Sam deleted her twitter photo that she had of her and Sasha (with the sweater/jumper)?  question

https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost
party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Ghghgf11

It doesn't even look the same.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:43 am

^ which begs the question... why would Sam even bother to try to refute such a silly thing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:45 am

@marysegap, i recommend you disregard how people react to this show....this season will soon be over and very soon no one will remember who was favorite or disdained....it's the reality of this reality show giggling  The opinions that folks have of the lead and contestants don't have any bearing on the lives of these people IMO but to each their own.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@marysegap there's no answer for that just like there's no answer why so many people fell in love with Heather. It just is what it is. Sometimes people connect with someone and like them sometimes not. It will be different all the time. Trying to figure out why so many viewers like someone over someone else is a futile attempt, imo. It's just life.

And I do understand that some people have some special charm. But Heather opened up from the beginning... we all  got to hear her talk about herself, we got to know her better than the rest of the girls!! But... Richie? I hardly remember him before the tub scene!  

And then the real question here...why is people so willingly believing any and all the bad crap they write about Sasha!! scratch  I would BET that if those bad comments were written about Richie...people would jump outraged with those lies! hmmm
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:05 am

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@marysegap there's no answer for that just like there's no answer why so many people fell in love with Heather. It just is what it is. Sometimes people connect with someone and like them sometimes not. It will be different all the time. Trying to figure out why so many viewers like someone over someone else is a futile attempt, imo. It's just life.

And I do understand that some people have some special charm. But Heather opened up from the beginning... we all  got to hear her talk about herself, we got to know her better than the rest of the girls!! But... Richie? I hardly remember him before the tub scene!  

And then the real question here...why is people so willingly believing any and all the bad crap they write about Sasha!! scratch  I would BET that if those bad comments were written about Richie...people would jump outraged with those lies! hmmm
I don't know why people believe what they believe and while they are certainly entitled to their beliefs and opinions and every one has one of them - right or wrong - none of these opinions or beliefs (IMHO) are the truth, so I don't take either one to heart (fandom or non-fandom).

As to Richie?

He was the first intro video and has been shown narrating the most out of all the guys for every episode and yet didn't get a date until last week. It's why he stood out to so many, including those who are in media. In fact, it was probably the Season Promo that put Richie on everyone's radar. Because his voice is heard more than any other guy and his face is shown a lot for someone that was hidden so long.

And why does Australia media say they have fallen in love with Richie? Well they answered that by saying he comes across genuine, he is funny, he is down to earth and he can talk about his feelings, marriage material etc. That's what the media have said and Richie's edit is very positive so that only emphasizes this. So it may be an Aussie thing as well, why so many Australians like Richie. Because they do. His photos on IG have more likes than any other photo (including those of Sam by herself). Top comments on official Bette Aussie FB are also all pro-Richie.

While he may not be everyone's cup of tea he is certainly fast becoming everyone's fave. Some people couldn't stand Heather, yet most viewers loved her. It may be "type" as well. People identifying with Heather and since viewers are mostly female it makes sense why they would identify with Heather. As for Richie, female viewers probably don't identify him and if he is not someone's type or who someone would be attracted too then they won't like him. But overall, most viewers like him the most. Edit, media, who he is? Who knows but it's no different from why people were losing their minds about Ben H. He was considered marriage material and Richie is considered the same by most viewers/SM comments. Usually those types of guys are seen as marriage material or boring. I see them as the former but understand why viewers can see them as the latter too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme