SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 am

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:It was love at first sight for Sam and Sasha. At least this is the vibes I'm getting.

Or rather it was lust at first sight.

Maybe its lust  giggling

To be honest I really don't care for Sasha.  :gotcha:
Definitely lust at first sight.
Their dates are all about being physically close and touching each other.

Sasha is not my cup of tea. I would pick Richie a million times over to infinity rather than Sasha.
But it seems that Sam went with her type and physical attraction night one and the only other guy interested she had him wait a month before he got a date and he couldn't catch up if he tried... and boy did Richie try!! If Sam had actually given Richie the first date? Who knows? But knowing Sam she likely is someone who has a type and physically attracted to that type and nothing would change that, no matter what she says after the fact and after filming. That dark horse she said that came out of nowhere? Well she already said in Jackie O interview that that was Richie.

Oh well... #TeamRichie still.

I realised that some bachelor/ettes normally pick their types even if they  try to convince people they are looking for a change.  Sam was in lust the moment she met Sasha. The other guys were just fillers in this process. I mean if I was Michael I would question my presence at this moment.  He's the possible F2 without a single date. Has this ever happened before?

No it hasn't. Which is why I think it was planned if Michael gets to F2 to have someone there willing to do it for the fame.
He's clearly not interested in her and Sam is not his type at all, imo.
And based on inside info I know, well, let's just say it was no surprise to Michael that he was not F1 and had nothing to do with Sasha as he never wanted to be F1 (just to be the next-lead wannabe). All jmo added to this.

And that podcast on previous page? Hear what they have to say about Michael.
And this opinion is shared by Dan for Dan and Maz and others too.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:19 am

lets remember that at this stage of the show, the lead build strong connections with top 3. she likes them and kissing is not an issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:23 am

At the beginning of the season Sam said the guys were sweet and a lovely bunch.

Now that I'm looking at the season and analyzing the episodes its true. The only person she had a romantic connect with was Sasha.

The F3 dates will be interesting for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:31 am

The podcast is interesting. Also that the hosts think Richie is the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:34 am

ElonM wrote:At the beginning of the season Sam said the guys were sweet and a lovely bunch.

Now that I'm looking at the season and analyzing the episodes its true. The only person she had a romantic connect with was Sasha.

The F3 dates will be interesting for sure.

sorry to differ but I saw IMO a romantic connection with michael.

she took time to make those fun facs cards (takes time to do that)
she picked him after 2 group dates... 2
if you watch the reaction each time his name is said when they deliver the cards, the level of happiness is at his lowest versus the other guys and for me itis obvious that they saw sam doing the favoritism with michael many times
we constantly saw sam and michael in each episode (the only exception was richie but we did not see sasha either)

I see so many elements but i also see this... and for me it is only that with sasha.
When I see this, I just cannot connect the dots with her saying that it was love at first sight, sorry
I see producers pushing sasha to the max to make sure to build a story out of the season

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am

LOL so funny how the official B'ette's Twitter are amping up Sash/Sam and #TeamRichie (possibly for a next lead???) to their viewers. Funny, funny, funny. #iseewhatyoudidthere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:38 am

aerina wrote:LOL so funny how the official B'ette's Twitter are amping up Sash/Sam and #TeamRichie (possibly for a next lead???) to their viewers. Funny, funny, funny. #iseewhatyoudidthere

it would have been the same if the date was about michael IMO
but yes, seems that public like sasha a lot today giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:40 am

I want to watch the episode now :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:40 am

I think we are all missing the point - the biggest love story here is between Richie and Michael!

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:42 am

after watching this episode, just no doubt sasha is the winner. putting aside my team sasha, these are some of the things i noticed from this episode and what sam has said in the podcast mentioned above.

- she wants someone who she can be playful around and also have serious conversations with. the paint date was pretty much all that. they share alot in common and sasha's playful side is so evident. (i personally noticed this the moment he saw sam - he has always been a big bloke kind of man but he has such a soft side)
- in the podcast when asked whether her man can cook, sam says yes. and from what we saw tonight, out of richie and sasha, pretty obvious who the cook is. sasha even said to sam when he first met her that he cooks and cleans

Maybe it's just cause I'm bias but i just think Sam and Sash look so great together. They fit really well. the picture Sash uploaded on his instagram of him and Sam looks so good. they are a good looking pair. But this is where I am slightly concerned - it does seem like Sam is way more into Sasha than he is into her. But I do think he is treating her like a queen right now and i am excited to see what happens after the season finishes

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:45 am

Looks like the order from here on out... F5-F1.

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 45 2D67C64C00000578-3271972-Gone_Sasha_will_be_joined_by_Alex_Cameron_Michael_Turnbull_and_R-a-9_1444820688884
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3271972/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Richie-Strahan-carves-heart-shaped-chorizo-canap-s.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:46 am

aerina wrote:LOL so funny how the official B'ette's Twitter are amping up Sash/Sam and #TeamRichie (possibly for a next lead???) to their viewers. Funny, funny, funny. #iseewhatyoudidthere
As predicted and expected. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme