SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 2h2 hours ago
"One of the top four Bachelors reached out to me on Instagram before the show started, I don't think he has won it..." - Heather Maltman

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 2h2 hours ago
"I think Sam has handled herself very well." - @HeatherMaltman

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 1h1 hour ago
TOMORROW

+ @JessGlynne
+ @Sam_Frost
+ #BringItBackFriday
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:58 pm

The way I see things:

Richie: already half in love with sam before the show
Sasha: falling in love in the middle of the show
Michael: falling in love at the end of the show

That is the way I saw it. All smitten, but at different time and different level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:00 pm

ElonM wrote:Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  2h2 hours ago
"One of the top four Bachelors reached out to me on Instagram before the show started, I don't think he has won it..." - Heather Maltman

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  2h2 hours ago
"I think Sam has handled herself very well." - @HeatherMaltman

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  1h1 hour ago
TOMORROW

+ @JessGlynne
+ @Sam_Frost
+ #BringItBackFriday

who is he? do we know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:01 pm

I camt believe everything she says.......sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 pm

see2love wrote:I camt believe everything she says.......sorry

I also have a hard time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy laugh out loud Trust me...  I wish I could make Richie F1 but I don't want to get hopes up. It is quite clear to me (has been forever) that Sasha is F1. His edit last night only reaffirms this with the Snez music and "is love blossoming" caption of his date with Sam that Snez got.

TPTB really have tried to make Richie as close as possible to Sasha  with their "could love be blossoming" and the same music but that music stops just before a kiss. And it is also what Sam has said to Richie that plays into that... "perfect" etc. etc. And her well-placed ITM of "after everything I've been through... my own love story" etc. I can see why Richie said in his diary that Sam says amazing things to him and those things would make him feel blindsided later on b/c he seems like he is not used to that at all and he is so shy. Michael on the other hand as someone who was a pro soccer player had a lot of women fans and so likely the compliments don't seem as much of a big deal. Richie probably took it all to heart as shown by him saying he is falling for Sam in this last episode.

So far, Sasha has said to Sam he is falling and Richie is shown at RC and with VO that he is falling for Sam. Only two that have said "falling". I can see why Richie was MIA a lot on SM and has been the only one of F3 not posting anything of him with Sam. I think he was blindsided, especially since he got a FD. Probably makes sense why Sam has used him as a decoy on SM since before the show started, cruel as it may seem  (it's ouch for sure). It probably feels bizarre as well that so many media are saying Richie will win, including people and friends of Sam and Sam's own bro faving the tweet of Richie (which I am holding out does not mean he was F2 -- for his sake).

Sometimes this show can be brutal. I feel this time it's going to be the case as well. I just am so confused about the F3 dates. They don't seem equal to me as skiing seems excessive compared to they others but hey, I suppose that's how it's going to roll. I really didn't want to watch back to back finales where I have no interest in the outcome
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I am still thinking Richie is in the final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:03 pm

in the podcast with heather, it sounds like heather knows who won. she also said sasha is based in Sydney now and that he is a Sydney boy. Is this true? I thought he works in Canberra. Do we know if he moved to Sydney before filming began?

In a interview Sash did with fitzy and wippa he said that he was located in the south and away from everything (in Sydney I'm assuming). But i did find it weird that his twitter location says Sydney and he has been in Sydney hanging with The Daves.

If that's the case, not weird to think he ended up moving to Sydney (with plans to move in with Sam) but has been hiding out back home and continuing with his lendlease work down in canberra.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:06 pm

New promo date for Richie. The 'sam and richie in lake hugging' screencap is from the HTD.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:18 pm

joshfan wrote:New promo date for Richie. The 'sam and richie in lake hugging' screencap is from the HTD.

yes... and it looks like it is freeeeeeeeeeeezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:25 pm

wow... what if... what if BOTH sasha and richie are living at F3????

that would be completely crazy!

I know... I know... chances are 0,0000000001%

Still! Every scenario is possible at this time! The craziest included! :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 pm

It was freezing and they went swimming?

Weird, that's one date I'll wouldn't be happy about.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme