SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 am

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 12093514_848495178582083_1725294091_n
I feel very flattered when young girls comment on my photos or send me DM's about how much they look up to me & they want to be as pretty as me. Which is so lovely and adorable, but this is the every day me... no filter, no edits, dark circles, messy hair, break outs, uneven skin tone. And I wouldn't change anything about myself! What you see in magazines & on TV is the result of hours in the makeup chair with very talented H&MU Artist - I've said it before, but it's what I live by... love yourself, be yourself, exactly the way you are xo - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1091687186230978148_20527344
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 am

She's gorgeous.

ElonM wrote:TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 12093514_848495178582083_1725294091_n
I feel very flattered when young girls comment on my photos or send me DM's about how much they look up to me & they want to be as pretty as me. Which is so lovely and adorable, but this is the every day me... no filter, no edits, dark circles, messy hair, break outs, uneven skin tone. And I wouldn't change anything about myself! What you see in magazines & on TV is the result of hours in the makeup chair with very talented H&MU Artist - I've said it before, but it's what I live by... love yourself, be yourself, exactly the way you are xo - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1091687186230978148_20527344
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:11 am

AEF wrote:http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elimination-Interview-Davey-Lloyd-Bachelorette-Australia-38717509#opening-slide

Well Davey said Sasha will win. He did say that Sasha and Dave where his close friends because they are very much like him. Sam did not give him a rose because she has dated guys like him but yet she may have chosen Sasha.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:She's gorgeous.

ElonM wrote:TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 12093514_848495178582083_1725294091_n

She is so gorgeous and looks so young.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 am

Lisa started following Richie on IG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Sam was half gone the moment she met Sasha. giggling Their chemistry was evident hence all she had to do was figure out the connection (fun, easing going, humorous etc).

The mere fact that Michael is yet to get a SD is an eye opener. Richie was the other person she had a connection with and I think this was after weeks in the mansion.
Yup. I think this was always only between Sasha and Richie. Richie was the type of personality Sam saw herself with and Sasha was the physical type she was attracted to and so all she had to do was see if he had some Richie-ness in him which he very much proved to her by the paint-FUN date... which is what she wanted to have and said she wanted that after her date with Richie.

I think that, similar to Sam W, Sam wanted the chemistry first and build all the other stuff on that and with Richie it was the other stuff first and the chemistry would just never match what she had with Sasha especially since Richie got his date 4 weeks into a 7 week filming schedule. It was already past the 1/2 mark when Richie got his SD. That's a long time and way too much ground to catch up on. If anything, that Richie even had that big of an impact on Sam to make her be sure to get another 2nd SD with Sasha shows she was probably blown away by Richie coming out of nowhere so late in the game.

But I think for Sam, physical connection at the start of a relationship is what matters most and what drove her to seek just enough Richie-ness in Sasha to keep him as her FIR/F1 guy. Michael I can see as being the token F2 who won't be heartbroken or invested like Richie was. I really think that the show is going to pull a Heather exit for Richie come rose ceremony for F3 and Richie will be soo blindsided. hmmm
With regards to the bolded, I for sure don't want to come across as being argumentative, but I do remember in Sean's season how that was said as a reason why Catherine couldn't be the F1 cause she waited till epi 6 to get her individual date. Yet we all know that she was on every group date and the feelings and knowledge of who she was definately got across so personally, I am not falling into that trap again. LOL. But with respect to similiarities in both seasons, Richie has been on every group date, has had a "special date" reserved just for him as did Catherine with the date in Canada(fun-snow-ice castle) where as with Richie, Sam's main thing it seems is that she wants someone that is going to stick it out with her. IMO, with Catherine, it was whether they could get deep and still have fun....with Richie, it is the longevity and the seriousness. IMO, both came through in spades and cause of that, not ruling Richie out just yet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:38 am

It's good to have your opinion aunties. I've thought about sean and Catherine to in regards to this scenario.  The difference to me is that sean had not fallen for anyone whereas sam  i think has been much clearer about her attraction to sasha.

Last edited by AEF on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:27 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:She's gorgeous.

She is so gorgeous and looks so young.

:claphands thumbsup She is as beautiful in natural. And it is a good example for girls to understand that a woman can still be attractive without any makeup!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:57 am

awwww

Sam and Richie aged gracefully last night! Check out the BTS shots of their transformation.  by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 am

VIDEO: Sam and Wippa on the couch!

https://twitter.com/fitzyandwippa/status/652405109868007424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:42 am

Sneaky little bugger, Sam is!

Misdirecting like it's her job! giggling Noticed how she kept covering her mouth with her hand and was leaning away from Wippa... Her pupils were dilated.

Also, we need to remember that she was drinking so that could have an effect on what she does. Although it was champagne, so probably not that potent haha.

Tough call! Body language analysts here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:45 am

She gave nothing away! TeamHeather - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme