SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:04 am

^^Don't know. It is driving some(mags) crazy that he's so family oriented,successful and grounded.
He doesn't seem to be anywhere near the person they are trying to portray imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 am

Sooooo Michael was caught october 18 to buy a ring at Tiffany's .............

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 68 2d855510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Don't know.  It is driving some(mags) crazy that he's so family oriented,successful and grounded.

I agree.

Everything I see is a guy who love his family and his family adore him back.
All I see, is a nice guy all around.
He probably did some poop (he admitted it) but like many young people and especially successful guys.
All the new generation go clubbing and party. no exception
I think he did it, had his fun. and moved on
he had a 4 years relationship for peter's sake! that counts for something no?
If he had a bachelor life after that, he was single so what the harm of it

I do not get it.
It seems that he is the only one who acted like a young man having fun and clubbing.
I have no doubt that all the guys in the mansion did too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 am

so lets recap a bit

michael took his sister from airport (after 22 hours of plane with a young kid just before the finale when he is busy with radio and interviews all over the head... just want to remind everyone). He posted a funny video on his insta and looks like his sis is living at his place... He looks bubbly and funny and happy.

and then we have this article that sam is actually at home with her family since friday too...

and then paparazii spoted him at tiffany's looking at a ring

--

yeah... that definitely looks like he is going to be dumped next week... just saying. KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 68 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277740/Dave-Billsborrow-skolls-beer-shoe-weekend-away-Davey-Lloyd-Sasha-Mielczarek.html

Oh gosh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:36 am

Interesting that the media were happy to malign Michael for trying for The Bachelor before but not Richie for doing same.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-australia-who-will-sam-frost-choose-in-final/story-fnn7ma1h-1227572705353

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 am

HEA wrote:Sooooo Michael was caught october 18 to buy a ring at Tiffany's .............

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 68 2d855510
This guy is such a poser. IMHO.
Everything he is doing is trying to get people to think he "won".
So weird.
He'll probably upload this pic like he has all his other "pap" shots to his IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:42 am

see2love wrote:Interesting that the media were happy to malign Michael for trying for The Bachelor before but not Richie for doing same.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-australia-who-will-sam-frost-choose-in-final/story-fnn7ma1h-1227572705353
This is actually incorrect info. Gosh these mags just copy and paste from others.
Woman's Day already set the record straight from a producer who said it was not Blake's season but Sam Wood's for Michael.
They literally lifted that info from WD and put it under Richie.
Anyone can lift stuff and paste.

It's the photos that I look at... not the words.
Just like it is the screencaps that tell the story, not the Voiceovers.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:44 am

see2love wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277740/Dave-Billsborrow-skolls-beer-shoe-weekend-away-Davey-Lloyd-Sasha-Mielczarek.html

Oh gosh.
Yup. These three love to party.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:45 am

see2love wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277740/Dave-Billsborrow-skolls-beer-shoe-weekend-away-Davey-Lloyd-Sasha-Mielczarek.html

Oh gosh.

yes.... and sasha is associated with davey and dave for weeks now................

so not good for sasha IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:46 am

And so not the family edit, sam and michael are having right now....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 am

HEA wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^Don't know.  It is driving some(mags) crazy that he's so family oriented,successful and grounded.

I agree.

Everything I see is a guy who love his family and his family adore him back.
All I see, is a nice guy all around.
He probably did some poop (he admitted it) but like many young people and especially successful guys.
All the new generation go clubbing and party. no exception
I think he did it, had his fun. and moved on
he had a 4 years relationship for peter's sake! that counts for something no?
If he had a bachelor life after that, he was single so what the harm of it

I do not get it.
It seems that he is the only one who acted like a young man having fun and clubbing.
I have no doubt that all the guys in the mansion did too!!

Everything being seen is being conveniently photographed by paparazzi that Michael is aware are following them.
He posts their pics on his IG.

This guy is too much.
Where was this "family" guy on his IG months ago...
Ridiculous in my mind.
It's just an image conscious thing and people commenting he won because of this etc.
He didn't.

I don't think he is a bad guy. Just a really shallow one.
And he's 34/35? So silly to be doing all this.

IMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme