SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 am

california90 wrote:I haven't caught up yet. Still need to watch the episode before HTD and HTD. Is that where everyone is at now? Or have we gone to the Finale?
We're at HTD. Next week F3 and Finale. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by california90 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
california90 wrote:I haven't caught up yet. Still need to watch the episode before HTD and HTD. Is that where everyone is at now? Or have we gone to the Finale?
We're at HTD. Next week F3 and Finale. yes

Ohh both at the same time? I must get catching up then!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:38 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/matwhitehead/sam-is-such-a-catchelorette?utm_term=.vdv14NKMB#.xoZjAK5OD

LETS ALL VOTE FOR RICHIE❤️
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:58 am

LynnTa wrote:After watching the HTDs I'm more convinced that its Michael. IMO, Sam's body language said it all. She said all the rights words with each guy's family but it was the little things that she did & how she was with Michael. I think that they have passion and it looks quite natural between them. They look very comfortable with each other. I don't see an awkwardness between them. I think she will choose Michael.
I think at the beginning Sam had a crush on Sasha which  fizzled maybe due to lack of passion. This is all my opinion of course.

I see the same things @LynnTa

I even doubt about the lust about sasha... the stage kissed, the fact that sasha repeated ad nauseam that they did not have enough time (which is EXACTLY the same with Richie BTW) makes me think that at the tango date, it was all about tango and the chit chat on the bench was just short to talk. Then nothing except another stage gift with the drawing (sam knew exactly were to go inside the mansion, no hesitation)... and then nothing for 3 episodes!!! which was confirmed again by sasha that during this time michael had 2 extended date (confirmed by sam that it was both a full afternoon).

Then the painting which was very appropriate considering sasha's background... saying that he loves to draw. Producers knew his grandfather had a stroke... sorry do not want to be disrespectful about dead people but.... how convenient it was to associate sam's stroke stepdad and the charity she cares about with sasha?

I totally saw she was kissing him and went for it... but the chit chat was 2 people in front of each other not next to each other sharing. big difference with the touching leg date with michael.

Again I have no doubt that sam likes sasha but nothing IMO says natural.

anyway... we shall see next week. I just cannot wait to find out!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:06 am

I am #teamRichie but really see it with Michael. I cannot seem to see it with Sasha outside of the show.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:27 am

iamreal2u wrote:I am #teamRichie but really see it with Michael.  I cannot seem to see it with Sasha outside of the show.

Richie is a sweet guy and I think Sasha too.

But I never saw them with Sam. Richie is too young and not enough dominant and sasha is a bit too dominant... IMHO.

Richie will make a devoted husband but before that he will be a devoted boyfriend.

Sasha is a guy's guy (as we saw with davey and dave). I totally think he is ready to have a family now. But I am not sure that Sam ever wanted to stay in the country with him. I do not see him moving in the city and I do not see her moving in the country either. I think she wants the spotlights, enjoy the radio (read that she wanted at one point work at a radio station). She is a feminist and career oriented so what possibilities in this kind of relationship? I see none

do not get me wrong. If a person truly loves someone, distance means nothing, country means nothing. But I do not see Sam doing this jump for anybody.

So for me the logical choice was always michael... melbourne guy (family living nearby). She knows how to manipulate medias (we saw that hundred time how good she is and how loved she is by the medias). For one year, she had the attention and if it was not something she enjoyed, she would have just move on without it after blake. Instead she embrassed it. Michael knows the medias very well. He is a successful man and I see her by his side.

I never picture sam waiting richie when he was off shore at Perth and I have a hard time to picture Sam in the country with Sasha (with his interview yesterday, he said he was very happy where he was).

again... my POV only here.

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:16 am

HEA wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I am #teamRichie but really see it with Michael.  I cannot seem to see it with Sasha outside of the show.

Richie is a sweet guy and I think Sasha too.

But I never saw them with Sam. Richie is too young and not enough dominant and sasha is a bit too dominant... IMHO.

Richie will make a devoted husband but before that he will be a devoted boyfriend.

Sasha is a guy's guy (as we saw with davey and dave). I totally think he is ready to have a family now. But I am not sure that Sam ever wanted to stay in the country with him. I do not see him moving in the city and I do not see her moving in the country either. I think she wants the spotlights, enjoy the radio (read that she wanted at one point work at a radio station). She is a feminist and career oriented so what possibilities in this kind of relationship? I see none

do not get me wrong. If a person truly loves someone, distance means nothing, country means nothing. But I do not see Sam doing this jump for anybody.

So for me the logical choice was always michael... melbourne guy (family living nearby). She knows how to manipulate medias (we saw that hundred time how good she is and how loved she is by the medias). For one year, she had the attention and if it was not something she enjoyed, she would have just move on without it after blake. Instead she embrassed it. Michael knows the medias very well. He is a successful man and I see her by his side.

I never picture sam waiting richie when he was off shore at Perth and I have a hard time to picture Sam in the country with Sasha (with his interview yesterday, he said he was very happy where he was).

again... my POV only here.

I know you are team michael and I am team sasha and I respect we both see our favourites in different lights. I just want to clarify that I do think Sasha is hiding out in the country side (i am from sydney and I refer to everything else not Sydney as the country in NSW, so bear with me giggling ) but i do think he has made plans to move to sydney if he hasn't already. Heather (who knows who the F1) is did say that sasha is a 'sydney boy' i don't know why she made it seem like he was from sydney all along. His twitter location says 'sydney' and Sasha doesn't live with his family in Bowral. Not sure if he had lived alone previously, but everything points to Sash moving to Sydney or already moved. He was seen out with Dave and Davey in Sydney, so he is location wise much more ideal for Sam.
**edited**

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:56 am

i am sorry if sharing my opinions on this forum seems to be disturbing but it seams from my perspective that everyone is welcome to have different opinions. everyone has strong opinions and because i express them, i think it is a bit unfair to reproach me to do so because i think differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:25 am

It always feels personal with the use of "you" in a sentence, just saying.
I read many people saying that michael is a fame whore and worse here and nobody seemed to say anything.
As a michael fan, I just let it go because I understand that everyone see different things although the same show.
I could hide under my bed covers right now because I feel unwanted on this forum, but at the end of the day, I am part of this forum and considering the likes I have, I think a couple still find my comments okay.
Blame the rebel in me but I am okay to not think like the majority! #guiltybutnotguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:38 am

Last week of the season, our anxiety will be soon over!  :yes: !  lolpanda lets get the stress out, relax and be happy! ... :dancing peg:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 am

^^^
IA.. And they boys all seem happy now so life is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:02 pm

For the record.. I am happy Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie