SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Keep in mind that we have only seen pictures of these girls. Seeing them in motion and hearing them talk may make them all the more or less attractive
Amen! So flipping true! It's like Joelle, she's a very pretty girl...but I did NOT expect her to sound the way she does.. At all. Plus people look better in motion vs. in pictures and vice versa.
:Nod: I think Joelle is prettier in motion than in pictures but I hate the way she talks. Kind of why she isn't my pick for F1. I wonder how Lauren talks...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 am

loveactually9 wrote:Looking at the pics in that link, she has a really nice body. Very slender but not too unnaturally skinny. Typing this as I'm eating chips..

rofl rofl rofl You almost made spit out my ice cream bar !
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:07 am

Lol.. I just lack attention to details. I remember names more than I remember faces. So if they have similar hair, I will probably think they look alike laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Keep in mind that we have only seen pictures of these girls. Seeing them in motion and hearing them talk may make them all the more or less attractive
Amen! So flipping true! It's like Joelle, she's a very pretty girl...but I did NOT expect her to sound the way she does.. At all. Plus people look better in motion vs. in pictures and vice versa.
:Nod: I think Joelle is prettier in motion than in pictures but I hate the way she talks. Kind of why she isn't my pick for F1. I wonder how Lauren talks...
I hope Lauren has a nice speaking voice.  Praying And Joelle hopefully sounds better than the Ready For Love from three years ago if she's gonna be the bachelorette  Praying She just kind of sounds a bit squeaky. Idk. It's weird. I think I expected her to have a raspy voice for some reason. I learned from watching this show, that girls have really unfortunate speaking voices. Like bad. Just so whiny and squeaky and monotone. I have a handful of girls that come to mind: Sarah, Ashlee, Whitney, Lindsay, etc. (mostly Sean's season, as you can see. Lol) It's a pet peeve of mine now..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:26 am

This is Lauren Bushnell's thread, not a general chit chat thread about race and other contestants. Please stay on topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:35 am

I just did a thorough investigation of Lauren's adjacent SM laugh out loud

And I'd have to say that she seems like a fun-loving sweet girl with an ADORABLE family. I think Ben would fit right in with them

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:38 am

Hi everyone! Long time visitor, first time poster!

I'm excited to see more from Lauren B. and would also be surprised if she wasn't F1. Then again, I bet Brad would have seemed more into Chantal than Emily if we had gotten brief clips of both of them on dates with him, so who knows?

I haven't seen anyone post about this, but it looks like Lauren is friends with Josh Murray's ex, Anna. There is a picture or two of Lauren on Anna's Instagram - I follow her, but I think it's private, so I can't bring anything over, unfortunately.

ETA: Never mind, I see now that RS has mentioned it!
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:12 am

Hi @BubbleBunny! handwave
I think you must really like Lauren so can't hold back yourself from coming out of lurkdom. From the little I saw of her and Ben, I like this pair too. And I think the body language of Ben won't lie, he's very very much into her!

(OT, I like your pic giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:14 am

Welcome BubbleBunny! Love your avi!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 am

Welcome to you Bubblebunny! Glad you are joining us. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 am

According to RS, Ben has been clear about wanting Lauren in the end, it's been over halfway through the show and it's become obvious to the group. Smiley

Now, as promised, I said I would give you my “prediction” of how I thought it would shake out once the final 4 was established. Granted, I thought Becca would be in the final 4 over Caila so I was wrong there, but that really doesn’t change much. From everything I’ve heard, this season has essentially been over since about halfway through. By all accounts, Ben has been pretty clear about wanting Lauren in the end, so much so that it’s apparently become obvious to the rest of the group, which in turn hasn’t made some real happy. They’ve all kinda seen the writing on the wall from what I hear.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:00 pm

I think it's a good thing. This way the women are prepped, can maybe relax and enjoy more with the stress taken off them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal