SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Yes, she looks beautiful in that colour! And I love how they're smiling at each other. First conversations can be awkward but they look very comfortable. Smiley
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 pm

She is totally adorable. I will be happy if she is the F1, but I am not willing to declare them perfect, etc until I see it with my own eyes. Last season pre-season Whitney and Chris were so perfect, etc and sorry live, I just didn't see it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So she has a strapless dress on which is very light blue on the first night?   Looks like an ice blue which is such a pretty color.

Yeah, I love the dress. Different than the typical night one dress and the color just looks so striking on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:38 pm

i love it too!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Hmm. I don't know why I thought the dress was black. But that light blue really does look beautiful on her! If Cats dress was (dark) blue and Lauren's was blue...hopefully thats a positive sign! Lol

If they showed them talking on the first night already, then maybe their scenes will get shown early on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:48 pm

eversotrue, so did I. I think I must have mixed her up in my head with someone else.

I hope we get bios Monday.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:52 pm

eversotrue wrote:Hmm. I don't know why I thought the dress was black. But that light blue really does look beautiful on her! If Cats dress was (dark) blue and Lauren's was blue...hopefully thats a positive sign! Lol

If they showed them talking on the first night already, then maybe their scenes will get shown early on.

That would be great if they show us their early scenes but only the sleuthers have figured out who is in the promo and we may not see this connection early on in the show.  Maybe since they seem like "Perfect Ben" so much they will give us the love story.  Smiley

Props to you all who have been able screen cap the promo.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:58 pm

eversotrue wrote:Hmm. I don't know why I thought the dress was black. But that light blue really does look beautiful on her! If Cats dress was (dark) blue and Lauren's was blue...hopefully thats a positive sign! Lol

Molly's night one dress was blue too! So, maybe, the secret to marrying the Bachelor is wearing a blue dress on night one, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 pm

I am trying to get a better shot but I thought she was wearing silver in the shot with the glasses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Diana wrote:loveactually9 is spot on! It's the same dress. Looks like Ben and Lauren were cute from the beginning.
NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 MzOMNcZ
NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Krvt9ga

you can see the blue, I circled it. It's the same night.

I actually think she wears Silver on night 1...
NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 00041211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:05 pm

I think they are two different dresses as well since the blue dress is strapless then it doesn't make sense to see material by her collarbone/shoulder (as can be seen in the one pic).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:16 pm

The wine glass is making it look silver or blue for some reason..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal