SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Diana wrote:Also, she isn't home yet while JoJo and Caila are both home.. :gotcha:

How do we know she isn't home? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:Lauren's personality will be the make or break for me. If I like her, I'll probably love the season. If I don't, no no

Imagine if it turns out she's another Courtney. laugh out loud

Hoping for the best!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:Also, she isn't home yet while JoJo and Caila are both home.. :gotcha:

According to the roommate she's not in Cali. Doesn't mean she's not in Portland though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

According to the roommate she's not in Cali. Doesn't mean she's not in Portland though.

I would think after being gone for so long she would go to Portland first and then to Cali. If I were her I would want to spend time with and celebrate with family. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:59 pm

She has a friendly face! The only thing that gives me pause is her choice in friends, like Josh's ex and her very self-obsessed roommate, and her public intoxication arrest. That all seems pretty minor, so I'm hopeful I'll like her!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:03 pm

I got the impression from the roommate's IG post that she doesn't know yet when Lauren will be back. Even if she did go to Portland after filming, surely she would've contacted her roomie and let her know when she's coming back? If she's newly engaged and supposed to keep it a secret, then I can see why she'd be holding off on contacting people. I'm sure all F1's are dying to tell everyone, but first need to make sure their friends won't spill the beans.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Another hint that she is not home yet is that she has yet to activate her Instagram.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 pm

I've read a lot of about Lauren on SM et al.  She seems like a really great gal.  Based on the photos I've seen from the filming of Ben and Lauren together, they look like the real deal.  I am hoping that MF gives us that Romantic Love Story" he eludes too.  It will be a refreshing change.
:sweetheart: for you seeing hearts
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Yeah there hasn't been much on Lauren in terms of people coming out of the woodwork to talk about her, but from what I've seen on her friends' and family's SM, she seems like a sweet girl.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:19 pm

I will be happy to watch her story. If they will actually show us a couple fall in love, I would be so very happy. Even Sean and Cat, they took so long to let us start to see their love. I will be excited if they can't hide Ben falling and falling hard.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Seabear wrote:I've read a lot of about Lauren on SM et al.  She seems like a really great gal.  Based on the photos I've seen from the filming of Ben and Lauren together, they look like the real deal.  I am hoping that MF gives us that Romantic Love Story" he eludes too.  It will be a refreshing change.
:sweetheart: for you seeing hearts
I hope he does too. FWiW, I thought CH looked extra happy in that GMA live Skype and Élan gave a happyish little laugh in his first periscope on Thurs night when he mentioned Ben's name while reading a question. I'm really hoping this is the case ever since K's season was so gritty and knowing it is important season #20.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:19 pm

I am really, really hoping for a love story that I can see.  

I have yet to see one in the US franchise where I cheer for 1) the lead as an individual, 2) the F1 as an individual, and 3) the couple together (only had all 3 happen with Bach NZ so far).

After 20 seasons I think it is time. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal