SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 am

Diana wrote:Her IG was so nice to go through. She seems like such a normal person compared to her friends laugh out loud reminds me a lot of Whit.
If Whitney can maintain being a likable person while being close friends with Jaclyn, I'm going to hope Lauren can do the same while being so close to her obnoxious roommate  giggling

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 am

Wow! She is beautiful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:41 am

nothatgirl wrote:Took a look at her IG. She's really pretty! Her IG doesn't really tell me much about her, except that she has a rocking bod. She and Ben are going to make such a gorgeous pair.

I agree. Her body is amazing. Naturally slender but not sickly skinny.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:46 am

Ok I just put my Cheesies away after looking at her IG.

I better stick to
NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f34f  NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f349

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:47 am

I am laughing a bit about how right after Ben goes on twitter, Lauren is activating her Instagram. These two are already giving it away without even realizing. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:50 am

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 33-20e3  NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 32-20e3  NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 31-20e3

GO!

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:54 am

Okay... I am sold for now. Pre-filming, Lauren had posted a quote by Mr Wilde himself and another about being kind and being yourself.

For someone like Ben, who said he is looking for someone who is compassionate and because Ben has always seemed like someone that has a good head on his shoulders, I think he would make a wise choice for his F1 who I definitely think is Lauren since her Whitney/mural style date (just from the kiss alone). I hope that Lauren is the one for him and they are super happy and it lasts!

This just may be the season I have been waiting for.  Praying  cheerleader

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:55 am

The Layover Life ‏@layoverlife Feb 18
Ahhhh LoLo lauren_bushnell is my cutest friend EVER. #NoMakeUp and you're still PERFS! T… http://ift.tt/1AH5pBh

NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 B-KPn_dIAAA20tg

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay... I am sold for now. Lauren posted a quote by Mr Wilde himself and another about being kind and being yourself.

For someone like Ben, who said he is looking for someone who is compassionate and because Ben has always seemed like someone that has a good head on his shoulders

Love that quote about being kind! Ben really might have found his perfect match Smiley

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:00 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay... I am sold for now. Lauren posted a quote by Mr Wilde himself and another about being kind and being yourself.

For someone like Ben, who said he is looking for someone who is compassionate and because Ben has always seemed like someone that has a good head on his shoulders

Love that quote about being kind! Ben really might have found his perfect match Smiley
NoMakeup - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613 :crazy dance:

I will be so, so happy if this is a love story and they really bring the romance. :rosiecolored cloud nine heartbeat

I am ready! partytime
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:24 am

I was stalking Lauren's IG a bit (don't judge it's out of love giggling ) and noticed her sister just followed Ben.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:28 am

Mollie was already following Ben. She's been following him for a while.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal