SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm

mindless wrote:Eh, I'd wait a few days before making any assumptions. It's the weekend, I'm sure people have better things to do than be glued to their phones looking for people to follow.

Most have been active on IG today, liking Jen Sav's bday posts. I agree on waiting before making any assumptions though!

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Perhaps there is just some jealousy by the others. Plenty of well-liked people from the franchise aren't followed by many others. Doesn't mean they are disliked or anything negative.

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 87b72b10 crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 86669110 crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Maybe they are all mean girls? Maybe they are all jealous, maybe they are ticked that Ben didn't fake it up with them? Who knows, IMO it doesn't make a difference to the outcome of Ben and his F1 because at the end of the day, the former contestants can complain all they want. If the lead doesn't want you, what do you expect? JMHO but maybe I'm old, but reading into the SM behaviour IMO is only relevant when that person themselves are immature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:47 pm

If it's a select group of girls who don't like her, that's one thing. But if it's almost all of them? ...well that's another

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Idk I still find it hard to believe that ALL the girls, even the ones from episode 1 and 2 don't like her. And I find it hard to believe that if they didn't like her that early, that Ben would keep her, especially if he didnt have a strong connection with her at that point. We shall see though. Those epsiode spoilers cant come soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 pm

If the options are EVERYONE there being a mean girl vs. Lauren being a mean girl, I'd probably guess the latter. For me, it definitely ruins the season if the F1 is unlikable - probably why i couldn't watch Jake or Ben's seasons. We shall see!

ETA: it should be noted that Ben was one of the only guys at the MTA to defend JJ, the "villain", the guy that Shawn's crew all hated. Same with Nick, as Nick said he was the first to come up to him and hear his side and not just listen to all the rumors about him. To me that shows that Ben doesn't take other people's word for things when it comes to character, but makes his own decision even when it's befriending the unpopular/disliked one.

Last edited by nothatgirl on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm trying to see all sides of the equation here, because I really want to be able to enjoy this season. Sooo I'm hoping we get "good" news on this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Give the girl some time to catch up as she just got back from Ben twirling her around!  She is probably spending time texting and talking to him and trying evade questions by her friends and family.  She has love on her mind, not SM.  IMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:56 pm

LOL different strokes for different folks.
I enjoyed many disliked casts' "performances". Then I don't watch the show for a romance either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't think people are having a problem with Lauren not following people, BUT the others not following her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:57 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Give the girl some time to catch up as she just got back from Ben twirling her around!  She is probably spending time texting and talking to him and trying evade questions by her friends and family.  She has love on her mind, not SM.  IMO.  Hugesmile

Well said. Exactly. I agree

Who cares who's following who would be my mentality at this moment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Give the girl some time to catch up as she just got back from Ben twirling her around!  She is probably spending time texting and talking to him and trying evade questions by her friends and family.  She has love on her mind, not SM.  IMO.  Hugesmile

Aww I agree. crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2764crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2764 I'm giving her, Caila and the rest of the women the benefit of the doubt.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal