SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm sooooo excited for Ben and Lauren!! I really hope they show them ENOUGH, if not obvious, and show a really great love story!

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Lauren liked Mollie's photo. I loved Mollie's caption giggling
molliebushnell that's my sister!!!! #willshefindlove?! #proudsis
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 pm

^^^ Beautiful avatar Diana! Smiley She is a beauty and Ben is so lucky. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 pm

She's liking a ton of posts from all her friends wishing her luck on IG. I bet she's counting the days until March 14th  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Her body is rocking!

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 PwxnwKF
whitjyoung I'd pick her any day of the week. Tune into ABC on January 4th to see what @higgins.ben thinks #TheBachelor #ThatsMyBoo #TeamLaurenB #SistaSista #FORLIFE
also pretty sure Ben thinks the same, girl laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 am

Is there a way to view her likes on IG? I follow her but always miss when she's on..sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:14 am

I'm not sure you can see likes on a computer, but on your phone you can by going to the activity page which is the button with the heart in the speech bubble. At least that's how it is for me

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:20 am

Too funny how her friend tagged Ben in her post. Her friends and family must obviously already know.
Anyone know if any of Ben's friends or family are liking posts about Lauren? (I did see one of his relatives following her).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:33 am

I was going to come here and say, it's so obvious Ben picked her by the way her friends are posting (I mean come on what F2 is going to let her friends go on IG and say "@higgins.ben is one lucky dude to get the chance to date her. Jan 4th can't come soon enough") giggling

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:44 am

I wonder where her tattoo is laugh out loud Her friend was like mystery tattoo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 am

It really is obvious. Even Mollie posted "will she find love?" in her post. And Lauren is consistently on SM but has yet to post a pic in two weeks.. She better turn into Ben 2.0 and post pics consistently when the show airs. She only has 60 pics as it is. She's worse than Ben when it comes to that stuff. She doesn't even have Twitter or anything. You think she'll make one..?

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:48 am

eversotrue wrote:It really is obvious. Even Mollie posted "will she find love?" in her post. And Lauren is consistently on SM but has yet to post a pic in two weeks.. She better turn into Ben 2.0 and post pics consistently when the show airs. She only has 60 pics as it is. She's worse than Ben when it comes to that stuff. She doesn't even have Twitter or anything. You think she'll make one..?

I like that she's not that active on SM. It's a breath of fresh air really

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal