SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:17 pm

I think Lauren has a natural beauty.  I like that her makeup looks fresh. Not the hard and overdone look that some of the gals like to wear.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah not a fan of the caterpillar eyebrows. The other gal in the photo is not quite as bad. Not quite. LOL

I like the other girls look a little better the hair is a little more subtle as are the brows. Lauren is a beauty, I just think she would be even more beautiful with a little less harsh of a look, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 am

bluwavz wrote:
Rip City by @lauren_bushnell
Lauren is very pretty to me, with or without make up. Probably doesn't have to do too much to her brows - Baby bro has similar ones and surely they are natural. I hope she is pretty on the inside as well.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:28 am

RS had a makeup free pic of Lauren and the difference is noticeable; if I were to guess, she fills them in, lengthens them, and uses brow gel to hold them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:30 am

For me I like that she doesn't always have her hair split down the middle. laugh out loud

She has a cute face. Brother looks adorable. Those cheeks seem to run in the family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:44 am

Do you mean this pic with no makeup? She def does fill in her brows but she looks pretty fresh-faced without makeup

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 S4xamr

https://instagram.com/p/zQj45Dur5S/

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:01 am

Seems like most of Lauren's friends (well, her closest friends) are all flight attendants. They sure do live the good life, always mentioning how they're always on vacation & their job isn't even work. Lol I also noticed that a lot of clubs and resorts ask them to come for free (probably has to do with the airlines.) Oh the perks of their job, huh? Looks like their schedule is pretty flexible too. Work 3 or 4 days and get the rest of the week off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:18 am

loveactually9 wrote:Do you mean this pic with no makeup? She def does fill in her brows but she looks pretty fresh-faced without makeup

https://instagram.com/p/zQj45Dur5S/

Yes! I was just responding to the comment that she doesn't do much to her eyebrows. To me, it seems like she does fill, lengthen, and set them! You can also see that her cheekbones aren't really prominent without makeup, so the girl has great makeup skills. But, I agree - she looks very fresh faced. I would kill for her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:38 am

AmyB wrote:I'm not sure if she dyed her hair or if it's just the filter, but her hair looks great here
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 12256609_1686436041599104_1845714150_n
(Source)

This photo is of Lauren and her sister Mollie.bestbud!   I think they are both natural beauties.  They look good with and without makeup to me. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 am

I like the look with make up on because it looks like she hardly has any on. Very soft, natural look. I wish I had her natural brows, never mind the filled in ones.

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like the look with make up on because it looks like she hardly has any on. Very soft, natural look. I wish I had her natural brows, never mind the filled in ones.

hmmm

Comparing the photo of her and her brother, they have the same eyebrows and cheekbones.  Both of have great genes.

All he needs is a wig.   giggling

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 pm

I think her eyebrows are incredible. If I looked half as good as she does even without make, I'd be a very, very happy lady.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal