SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:19 pm

california90 wrote:I agree- they don't need to be Kaitlyn status of SM but nothing?! They are on a reality show and this is 2015. Times are changing and its way more fun when contestants engage with fans in some way during the season. After though, they can crawl into their hole and I wouldn't care laugh out loud.

I agree. But with that last part...I would care laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:
california90 wrote:I agree- they don't need to be Kaitlyn status of SM but nothing?! They are on a reality show and this is 2015. Times are changing and its way more fun when contestants engage with fans in some way during the season. After though, they can crawl into their hole and I wouldn't care laugh out loud.

Well technically her season doesn't start for 8 days. If all spoilers are true, she is about to not have a lot of privacy, so if she wants to stay quiet as long as possible, I say good for her.

I kind of like that I don't know everything about Lauren. It makes me excited to actually get to know her.

I have seen some on SM for the others to know I am a little less excited to know them.

But that just me. I understand others like it. It's great having the different perspectives here.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Well technically her season doesn't start for 8 days. If all spoilers are true, she is about to not have a lot of privacy, so if she wants to stay quiet as long as possible, I say good for her.

I kind of like that I don't know everything about Lauren. It makes me excited to actually get to know her.

I have seen some on SM for the others to know I am a little less excited to know them.

But that just me. I understand others like it. It's great having the different perspectives here.
I agree. I'm talking about when her and Ben are public.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:

I guess if they were my OTP couple and really loved them during season, I would care too laugh out loud. Because they aren't posting much, I'm so meh right now on them because I'm not hyped up on them yet. Maybe like stuck says.. its before the season so I can see why, but during the season, fans want something and not just from her, but from the other contestants too.

I like the social media interaction with fans in general. I remember Mike G on Des's season was HILARIOUS on twitter/SM but he was portrayed as a villain and because of his SM postings, I didn't believe the edit as much and he ended up being one of my favorite contestants that season because of his personality on SM. I've @tweeted some of the guys on Des's season before airing and they have the time to reply.. that was pretty awesome. And same with Sean's season.. like Cat replied to me. Now its like if I ever @reply her she'll never see it laugh out loud but back then it was so fun! Now theres more things like snapchat. JJ from K's season.. biggest a-hole on the show, but if you showed me his snaps of him and his daughter, there is another side of him I see than to an edit on a show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:38 am

is this her Twitter account? -@laurenbushnell3

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am

We didn't have a twitter or facebook for her when sleuthing. That is the same pic that's in her IG.

19 weeks
lauren_bushnell"Mrs. Hayward I would totally date your son if he was straight." #BoyfriendVibes #SunsetsInVenice #ThanksForBeingBornLibs
crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 12224260_1514237272206744_1362420121_n

@laurenbushnell3

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Z-hHt96C

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:50 am

Answering my own question. It's her account. Just saw that she follows one of her brothers.

Thanks for confirming the pic, GA.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:28 am

Oh, so she already had an account? I just saw she retweeted her brothers tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:22 am

It looks like she just made it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:26 am

^Ya it seems she made it recently

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:08 am

She made the account Decemeber 9th. She's just now starting to use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Diana wrote:I love that she isn't on social media so much, I wonder if the show will change that. It would be SO nice to see a couple that isn't posting every single second of their lives on Snapchat or IG for money. JMO

I totally agree.  I tend to become a preseason fan now of the people who catch my eye but are light on social media.  That gives me the impression I'll really like them since I don't really get the popularity of posting your life for the world to see.  So far it's turned out to be the case eg Marcus, Jared, Whitney.  Hope Lauren turns out as nice, genuine and down to earth as them.

(ETA I don't mean to imply people on sm a lot aren't nice, and I enjoy following them, I just relate more to people who tend to be more private in that area.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal