SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:26 pm

She's finally posting pictures that aren't 3 weeks apart. Great:)

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:49 pm

I love that she isn't on social media so much, I wonder if the show will change that. It would be SO nice to see a couple that isn't posting every single second of their lives on Snapchat or IG for money. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Diana wrote:I love that she isn't on social media so much, I wonder if the show will change that. It would be SO nice to see a couple that isn't posting every single second of their lives on Snapchat or IG for money. JMO
I completely agree. I'd at least like them (Ben and Lauren) to post two pictures a week though. If we see a great story between them, I want to continue to keep up with it past the show. Two pics a week is barely "too many pics"...sheesh most of these people post two pics a day laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:59 pm

I'm sure she'll post more (even if that means 1 picture a week as opposed to her 2 pics every three weeks) once the show starts. It's only natural. Heck, Ben even made an IG just for TBETTE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Would tptb encourage a contestant to get a twitter, especially being in the F4?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Al wrote:Would tptb encourage a contestant to get a twitter, especially being in the F4?
I'd assume so. She's the only one in the final 4 that doesn't have one. She's also 1 of only 10 people from the 28 people this season that doesn't have one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:10 pm

It certainly depends on the person. If you aren't into that kind of thing, you aren't. I have plenty of family that age group and the only one that does twitter does in relation to their job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:20 pm

I find an F1 who doesn't overwhelm me on SM refreshing. Whitney was the same way.

Good for them both.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Well, for any questions if Lauren and JoJo like each other/got along... She posted a kissy face emoji on Lauren's last IG pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Lauren has been liking lots of posts on IG about her friends getting engaged. It must be such a exciting time for her and her friends.

eversotrue wrote:Well, for any questions if Lauren and JoJo like each other/got along... She posted a kissy face emoji on Lauren's last IG pic.
I was wondering why JoJo never followed Lauren but she followed her today Smiley

eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:I love that she isn't on social media so much, I wonder if the show will change that. It would be SO nice to see a couple that isn't posting every single second of their lives on Snapchat or IG for money. JMO
I completely agree. I'd at least like them (Ben and Lauren) to post two pictures a week though. If we see a great story between them, I want to continue to keep up with it past the show. Two pics a week is barely "too many pics"...sheesh most of these people post two pics a day laugh out loud
Oh I agree! Give us something. I just hope it's not everything.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Diana wrote:Lauren has been liking lots of posts on IG about her friends getting engaged. It must be such a exciting time for her and her friends.

eversotrue wrote:Well, for any questions if Lauren and JoJo like each other/got along... She posted a kissy face emoji on Lauren's last IG pic.
I was wondering why JoJo never followed Lauren but she followed her today Smiley

eversotrue wrote:
Oh I agree! Give us something. I just hope it's not everything.
Well JoJo had only followed two people from the show: Becca and Jen (I'm guessing she was closest to them) when she started using her IG again. She just now started following more people.

And yes I agree. I want enough to be "in the know" but not to the point where we know when they're peeing or something. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:09 pm

I agree- they don't need to be Kaitlyn status of SM but nothing?! They are on a reality show and this is 2015. Times are changing and its way more fun when contestants engage with fans in some way during the season. After though, they can crawl into their hole and I wouldn't care laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal