SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 pm

She really does have such a feminine face. No sharp jaw, chin, nothing... All girly features. So pretty. :cutesmile!: Hopefully I'll finally be able to tell what color her eyes are tommorow. I think they're a blue/grey, but I'm not completely sure. scratch

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:59 pm

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I kind of like that she hasn't really acknowledged that she's on the show. Some of these people are way too obsessed with the fact that they were on a reality TV show and make it their identity.

I really love her soft, feminine features. She has a lovely face! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f600
I agree with both of the things you said. I just think it's funny she hasn't said anything about it..not even hinted. She's one of the only ones who hasn't posted squat, it's kind of a give away when you think about it.

It's cause she's F1. Most F1's lay pretty low. And yeah, its pretty much a give away based on some past F1's laying low. Plus the other 26 were rejected, so might as well acknowledge they are a part of the show.
Yep. People have even mentioned that to her in the comments of her IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Lauren walking at the Grove in her tagged photos. The IG account is kellychristine (its public.)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Bae. by @kellychristine
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:07 pm

She is truly lovely, but I do want to get rid of the over processed long hair. She and Amanda both have it and it bugs me. I think they are both gorgeous girls who are trying to be a shade of blonde that isn't natural or good for their hair.

Otherwise she is so pretty and she seems to be just as beautiful on the inside.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 am

I think I am most excited about the show starting to finally get to see them in action laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 am

Ideally, I would love to walk away from this with a fiancée," Higgins, 26, tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week's issue. "I'm excited about that next step of seeing her walk down the aisle towards me."
Hope this hasn't already been posted , if it has feel free to delete it
rc

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:44 am

Diana wrote:I think I am most excited about the show starting to finally get to see them in action laugh out loud

I think you are too laugh out loud.

I dont know why but for some reason I just equate your excitedness for Lauren as excited as you were for Whitney. Dear lord, hope this pairing doesn't turn disastrous as the last one!

Also this might be pre-season but I've noticed that last season there were def some Becca fans as F2 hoping to be F1. I feel like this season so far, everyone is Team Lauren. (doesn't help that her camp has practically spoiled the fun for sleuthing laugh out loud)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:13 am

bluwavz wrote:I kind of like that she hasn't really acknowledged that she's on the show. Some of these people are way too obsessed with the fact that they were on a reality TV show and make it their identity.
I also prefer it but I think that is easier to do when one is F1 and especially when coming off a season where the F1 and lead spoiled their show via SM like K&S.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

If Lauren wasn't F1, I don't know if I could say she would be as quiet as she is currently and while I like her quietness, funny thing is it makes it even more obvious she is F1, IMO :yes:

Plus not as big a deal to be very active on SM as F1 to get followers, etc, since those come automatically with being spoiled as lead and  F1 and opportunities as well follow suit.

Still, based on how Ben has been with his SM this past year, I expect Ben chose someone for his F1 who is like him and not as SM obsessed. Lauren seems to be that way which is nice to see yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:11 pm

california90 wrote:
Diana wrote:I think I am most excited about the show starting to finally get to see them in action laugh out loud

I think you are too laugh out loud.

I dont know why but for some reason I just equate your excitedness for Lauren as excited as you were for Whitney. Dear lord, hope this pairing doesn't turn disastrous as the last one!

Also this might be pre-season but I've noticed that last season there were def some Becca fans as F2 hoping to be F1. I feel like this season so far, everyone is Team Lauren. (doesn't help that her camp has practically spoiled the fun for sleuthing laugh out loud)
Lmao yeah, I loved Whitney heartbeat I secretly hated Chris but wanted to support for them because I loved Whit so much laugh out loud she's way better off now! I'm a big fan of Ben so hopefully this time works out better!!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:18 pm

^ I too tolerated CS because I loved Whit and he was her man. I looked hard to find some good in him :detective - figure out what Whit saw in him :crazed

I like both Ben and Lauren individually so looking forward to the season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:44 pm

rc49ers wrote:Ideally, I would love to walk away from this with a fiancée," Higgins, 26, tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week's issue. "I'm excited about that next step of seeing her walk down the aisle towards me."
Hope this hasn't already been posted , if it has feel free to delete it
rc

He said that?? Oh, I am so excited!!!! Jumping hearts

Was that recent??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal