SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Chris Harrison on 6 Women to Watch in Season 20
Amanda Stanton (25, Rancho Santa Margarita)
“She is an esthetician from Southern California. She is very interesting. She is young, sweet, soft-spoken, and beautiful. She is the one and only mother we have this season, and she actually has not one but two kids — two little girls. Although she is only 25, she obviously has a lot on her plate. Ben is looking for something serious and says he is ready for a family, but the big question is if he’s looking for a ready-made, built-in family? Because he likes her, it is something they will deal with, but not immediately. She does not come out of the limo on night one and vomit up her entire life story. She revealed it in a very smart way and handles it gracefully, which Ben appreciates, and it makes her that much more attractive to him.”
(Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC)
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-chris-harrison-6-women-165944387/photo-amanda-stanton-25-rancho-santa-margarita-1449576785792.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:53 pm

Amanda really is gorgeous, botox and all. I think she'll have no problem finding a man though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:16 pm

I am late to the party.....how do we know she had Botox? She is really beautiful.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:33 pm

She admitted it in her bio. 

I agree, she's a beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Since the show starts tonight - and I'm not a super sleuther (like, thankfully, many of you are!) - I'm just getting back to this forum. I've only made it halfway thru this thread, so forgive me if this has already been asked, but does anyone else think this girl resembles a blonde Andi in her Bach profile pic? That was the first thing I thought when her picture came on my screen.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:59 pm

She had 700 something photos on her IG, and yesterday I realized she now only has 285. LOL. I think she deleted most of the pics with/about her ex husband.

I agree. She is really beautiful. I think my fav looks wise this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Lievta wrote:

Since the show starts tonight - and I'm not a super sleuther (like, thankfully, many of you are!) - I'm just getting back to this forum. I've only made it halfway thru this thread, so forgive me if this has already been asked, but does anyone else think this girl resembles a blonde Andi in her Bach profile pic? That was the first thing I thought when her picture came on my screen.

A few people have said that. I personally don't see it all...Amanda is far more pretty than Andi, but.. that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:03 pm

eversotrue wrote:She had 700 something photos on her IG, and yesterday I realized she now only has 285. LOL. I think she deleted most of the pics with/about her ex husband.

I agree. She is really beautiful. I think my fav looks wise this season.
Haha, Leah commented on her wedding pic that she looked like Emily Maynard and Amanda commented back that she should probably delete her old pics...so that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:24 pm

I agree she's gorgeous.  I hope she's as nice as she looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:26 pm

nothatgirl wrote:She admitted it in her bio. 

I agree, she's a beauty.

She is gorgeous but why does a 25 year need botox I wonder? My age is showing I think...... Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Rolly wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:She admitted it in her bio. 

I agree, she's a beauty.

She is gorgeous but why does a 25 year need botox I wonder? My age is showing I think...... Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698

It's weirdly common with 20-somethings nowadays, especially in bigger cities. Ashley I and Ashley Spivey both admitted to starting it at 26 and 24, respectively, so I'm sure it's really common among Bachelor girls. I think as long as you do small doses, it looks natural. Amanda looks really good, so it does seem to be working for her. I admitted earlier in the thread that I turned 26 recently and was (briefly) considering it! I've heard dermatologists say that it can be preventative (because you don't move your forehead as much) and it is FDA approved for migraines, so I don't think it's the worst thing in the world. I hate lip fillers way more.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Amanda looks good because she's young and attractive. I doubt botox had much to do with it. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan