SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA @AllAboutLove when I first saw those photos on Fleur's FB page my first reaction was F1 then I thought oh that is very obvious and possibly a little unfair to the others at this stage Fleur is really trying to build up her profile and popularity yet we see absolutely nothing from Storm yet as you say @HEA I also have been considering a few what if's about Naz..... IMHO

Dani posted a lot of pictures with herself and art.... and we know the ending

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:49 pm

At the end of the day, my reaction on the last 2 episodes is that Jordan is seeking naz a lot at cocktails parties and group dates.

Storm saying: of course she did

when she explained that naz tried to come next to jordan during the horse/cows group date.

Some may see this negatively and too aggressively but again, when time is major to spend time with jordan and very important to make sure that the girl is not lost among other pretty nice girls.

Some prefer to wait on their chair and wait a guy to invite them to dance... and have noone at the end of the night.... and some take their destiny in their hands and are pushing... and have someone to dance with at the end of the night.

see my meaning? Because naz is aggressive, it is not a bad thing or does not mean she is a villain. We may not like her personality (although I have to admit she grew on me since claudia left) but I cannot blame her for trying to be noticed by jordan

For me she is a bit too much to handle but it seems that it is exactly the kind of woman jordan like.

if we remember, chystal has a very strong personality. so if we think about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Sometimes F1s will post pics of themselves with the lead sometimes not. There's no hard fast rule, imo.

Whitney was F1 and posted kissing pics of her and CS as did Sasha with Sam F and Snez with Sam Wood.  In contrast, Lauren didn't post pics at all of her and Ben so it really depends.

If girls posting pics of Jordan rules out possible F1 then that rules out Naz and Fleur. If no pics of Jordan then currently that would be Storm - she's the only one that hasn't posted any yet.

Not sure yet (even Matilda posted one pic of her and Art on her IG) so if Storm is F1 then no pics may mean F1 for Jordan's season. If Fleur or Naz or someone else is F1 then they posted pics like many other F1s have done before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:13 pm

You are right @AllAboutlove

There is no rules.

Now what is interesting is Jordan saying: if you guess who, I will...

I feel as if he knows that his F1 will be a surprise. So we can rule out storm since she is IMO favorite.

Is is possible that we need to look at Erin or Kate sides? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:22 pm

It is possible @HEA. I don't know if Jordan is just playing Jedi Mind tricks or trolling his SM followers because even if Erin or Kate or anyone else his followers can guess those names and one of them will be correct? So it feels like Jordan is just playing games unless he chooses no one?

@jen689 posted in the other thread here and posed a good question about the live show after the finale. Maybe there is no F1 after all? I think there must be a F1 but not sure no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:39 pm

What bothers me is that nobody seems enthusiastic about anything.

So maybe jordan did pick someone with no proposal since it is quite not the kiwi thing to be expected with the promise of just try to take the relationship outside tin the real world and after few weeks it did not work out?

and then jordan and F1 are still friend at the end of the day? No hard feelings? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:30 am

@HEA maybe we are totally off beam and we do indeed need to consider Erin and Kate. I checked out his IG I put Ceri on his IG simply because it is so unlikely but I did notice she and Erin were mentioned a few times. Erin has not been on my radar!!!!! It is game to him, he is just playing with his followers and somehow I wonder if we will be surprised at the identity of the F1. IMHO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 am

@Karina I need to re-watch and pay attention to our top 5 or 6. Maybe you can help? bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 am

@HEA tonight will reveal more clues, as a novice it is an honor to help.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 am

Karina wrote:@HEA tonight will reveal more clues, as a novice it is an honor to help.

there is no novice really. we all see different things as we connect better with some. Each season is new so being a long time fan helps for sure but sometimes it does not. Every new ideas matter Smiley Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:09 pm

- It looks like this is a match for Naz's 2nd SD and NZ - clothes for both are a match as is background?
- Posted by SCOUT on Sunday 20 March, 2016 so ~2 weeks after first episode aired (March 7).
- SC is from pre-HTDs, Episode 14 (out of 19 episodes potentially).
- Not sure SCOUT was being honest about shooting still taking place for this shot on March 20? If so then that means with HTDs, FDs, MTP, LCD, FRC no less than 2 weeks more of filming so ending later end of March or beginning April (that's a lot more filming if they started Jan 21 so don't think so)?
- SCOUT and production seem to be promoting Naz and Naz promoting the season (plus Mike has that pic of him with Naz). If she's not F1 I wonder why SCOUT is doing this? It reminds me of Lana in media before/during show (to hide F1 but likely plant for Bette AU S2)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 15517678c6bc4b4abd6e8157c4bf66ef
my scs for preview for Ep 14
Jordan Mauger is still pulling the moves. The second series of The Bachelor NZ is captivating the nation, and Scout can reveal filming remains ongoing while the hit show airs onscreen. Last year, on the first series, the show went to air once production had wrapped. All those involved had been sworn to secrecy and legal non-disclosure agreements. Producers are keen this year to keep all details a closely-held secret to avoid any spoilers.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Exclusive_Bachy_filming_thumb
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-The-Bachelor-busted-on-set/tabid/511/articleID/12966/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks for posting...I had major doubts Naz got a second date when Scout leaked that picture but alas she did. I just couldn't see it with the edit they started her with....we will see how far she goes but I won't be shocked if she makes F2 at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689