SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:08 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This feels like Blake's season all over again.

Gross guy!

More so if he gets back together with Naz....or his F3.
yup... that was speculated weeks ago.

Just eww.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 am

Story which is a news show rang Naz after Fleur said that she would do an interview and Naz thinks this has left the door open for her.

Fleur did her interview at 3pm and they asked for Jordan to interview as well but he said no but is going to make a statement at some stage.

Have a look on Story's website - TV3 - the interview with Naz is on there.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:15 am

Ok - it was a complete surprise to Fleur - she is shocked and hurt and has no plans at this stage. She wasn't impressed with Naz's behaviour but doesn't think she is the reason for the breakup.

The journalist said they rang Naz and they thought she was a little evasive with her answers and said something like she's here to support Jordan.

I'll go on line and watch the video now.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:24 am

I just received a message and asked to post on their behalf that according to them, Naz and Jordan were sleeping with each other post-filming.

Have no idea if this is a legit source and just relaying info but posting because it really doesn't surprise me.

Also if this is true and regardless of whether Jordan wants to be with Naz or not this just seems to go with what I felt and speculated weeks ago that this season feels like Bach AU S2 with Blake.

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:33 am

Jordan really was a MOT guy and season. What a waste. no no Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 4:45 am

Wow!! Cant say I am surprised to be honest. I think they broke up a while ago but were asked to fake the relationship for a while. Saw once since filming ended pretty much told of the state of their relationship. No ring, no affection since the finale aired? Shades of Jason who never called Melissa IMO.
He did spend the season defending and posting pictures of Naz.
Oh boy! What a mess.
Fleur should not have waited for him to do the dumping, I wish she took the initiative because she deserves someone who is as invested as she is in a relatinship. Clearly Jordan was never that with her.
So will he go back to Naz or walk away altogether?
He was never there to fall in love and he didint
And this tells me there is no mature way of showing affection! If they are not affectionate, then there is no affection there and it is not that they Re mature adults who dont grope! Twas like the farmer amd whitney all over again.
I say NExt..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 am

Such a shame after a wonderful first season with Art and Matilda.

If this season continues to follow Blake's, then Fleur is set up for the first NZ Bette and Jordan will end up back with Naz or his F3. Let's see how this little soap opera rolls.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:02 am

It's all very much like Blake's season and crazy how many of us speculated this could/would happen and likely if they do Bette NZ that it would follow Blake's path.

Only part I am not sure of is if Jordan will go back to Naz. But I am sure she will be begging him to. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 am

^^ She and her crew are already making a play for him. So disrespectful the things they are posting right now along with fit-n-it. $$ signs I guess.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 12:29 pm

The sad thing is, I really don't think Fleur saw this coming. She looked genuine and sweet during the interviews. I think she was all in to trying to make the relationship work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 11, 2016 12:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The sad thing is, I really don't think Fleur saw this coming. She looked genuine and sweet during the interviews. I think she was all in to trying to make the relationship work.

Poor girl.

Oh well, hopefully this leads her to 26 or so way better men to choose from. Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:10 am

Jordan and Erin out and about again
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/80850166/dthe-bachelor-nz-another-sighting-of-jordan-and-erin

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689