SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:21 am

this is interviews from Mike Fleiss explaining about the show. IMO (as always) it does not matter if it is US, NZ, AU or else, the concept remains the same. People are cast for the same reasons. Even though I like article, videos are truly the best because I am very visual person for once, and because he is the big boss here so when he speaks we shall expect some better truth than participants who saw only their own season.

Sadly I cannot find any places for us to re-watch: ABC 20/20 the secrets behind the bachelor which was aired in march 2010

But I found a summary http://www.examiner.com/article/bachelor-secrets-revealed-on-20-20-s-inside-the-bachelor-the-stories-behind-the-rose

ABC 20/20 wrote:We also learn from the producer that they deliberately choose a variety of types of girls, including the shy type & the always present, requisite villain type which  adds to the success of the show.  We learn it's important for the audience to like the Bachelor, but not necessarily the girls and that makes for good TV.  They also admitted they know some are on TV just for the fame or their 15 minutes, and even they sometimes don't know who's in it for love or not until they are crying upon their departure.

There is no reason to think that because it is NZ that they do not have the same views.

This said. It is very clear IMO that if the bachelor is loved, then it does not matter who the girls are because fans will follow the bachelor no matter who he picked. It will be love and adoration one side and hate and critics the other side but at the end of the day, passion on both from all watching the show... never indifference.

Jordan does not bring any passion whatsoever. not one bit. It does not matter if he did or not interviews. A hundred of interviews will not change reality IMO: he is a nice dude, very average guy. And I could watch him ad nauseam, I will still not be attracted to him.

In this particular case, (in my opinion) they made a mistake for the show but maybe not for the NZ audience although it seems that the rating are not good. I am quite surprise about this actually. Everyone praised season 1 how the show seems real, with nice ladies true to themselves. Everyone enjoyed that Art Green did not kiss everyone around, that he was very reserved blah blah blah

Yet we have the same kind of reserve people, and I think it is boooooooooooring and considering the rating obviously not the only one.

So I am interested to hear what the NZ fans think about this show. That is the most important thing since this show is aired for NZ audience first.  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:24 am

With regards to this season and past season SM:

I looked at the show's Facebook photos form Art's season and then from this season and last year Matilda was the only one to get a photo collage of her 2nd single date and similar to what Fleur has received this season. (It's not just about the jewelry either because Chrystal got jewelry last year and Shari has this year and neither one got a photo collage like Matilda and Fleur have).

So I am thinking that maybe the show is highlighting this similarity if Fleur is F1?

"It was by far one of my most romantic experiences" -Jordan

Tell us your most romantic date and go in the draw to win these amazing diamond stud earrings valued at $1099 from Michael Hill.
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 12919744_1699995746907088_2959062475965642934_n
“She’s probably the girl I clicked with first… and I just love being around her”.

Last night Art gave Matilda a beautiful Michael Hill diamond bangle. What special piece of jewellery have you received from a loved one?
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 11160565_1588271658079498_2600559896963755801_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:43 am

Also, this may be a clue considering The Spinoff spoiled the show about Jordan being the lead and they said the frontrunners are Storm, Fleur, and Rebecca.

I have noticed that only these three girls have gotten a photo collage on SM by the show:

Fleur = shown both Jordan and Fleur's faces and kissing each other.
Storm = shown the back of Storm (not her face) and Jordan kissing her.
Rebecca = shown the back of Rebecca (not her face) and Jordan hugging her.

Based on the the fact that all three have been kissed, that the show has chosen to emphasize different degrees of physical connection (1. kiss facing each other; 2. kiss with back to camera; 3. hug) makes me think this might be intentional if these three are F3? I am thinking this may be the order of F3 if so  question

Fleur
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 12919744_1699995746907088_2959062475965642934_n

Storm
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 12400986_1696323040607692_4774083308165311577_n

Rebecca
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 12378077_1695233094050020_6449032651703599134_o
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:49 am

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Final_10

Fleur is having a hard time accepting the fact other women are kissing her boyfriend. She wasn't her bubbly self at the last cocktail party. Based on the placement of her picture in this photo I'm wondering if she leaves before F5

Are the women who are most predominant in the middle Shari, Naz, Storm, Rebecca, Gabs F5 question

JMO

http://www.scout.co.nz

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:00 am

Cropped

[/quote]

In this particular case, (in my opinion) they made a mistake for the show but maybe not for the NZ audience although it seems that the rating are not good. I am quite surprise about this actually. Everyone praised season 1 how the show seems real, with nice ladies true to themselves. Everyone enjoyed that Art Green did not kiss everyone around, that he was very reserved blah blah blah

Yet we have the same kind of reserve people, and I think it is boooooooooooring and considering the rating obviously not the only one.

So I am interested to hear what the NZ fans think about this show. That is the most important thing since this show is aired for NZ audience first.  Hugesmile[/quote]

Actually the ratings have been pretty stable from the second week. Also, what has not been taken into account is the high number of people streaming or watching later on the OnDemand website from TV3 - this is a 24% increase from last season.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11614003

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:27 am

@rebeccatrelease (Instagram) Hawaii bound! Overheard during the group shot - 'Must be NZs Next Top Model'. Nope, just a bunch of Bachelorettes! #thebachelornz #airnz @thebachelornz

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 20160210

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:38 am

jen689 wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Final_10

I've been thinking about this photo....

Fleur is having a hard time accepting the fact other women are kissing her boyfriend. She wasn't her bubbly self the last Rose Ceremony. Based on the placement of her picture on this photo I'm wondering if she leaves before F6

The pictures Scout posted of Jordan/Naz saying filming was still going on mid March makes me think she may make it to F3

I'm wondering if the five women who are most predominant in the middle are F5 Shari, Naz, Storm, Rebecca, Gabs JMO

http://www.scout.co.nz
I am not quite sure about the placing by SCOUT considering they are in with the show it can go both ways (be a spoiler or sorts or misdirection)? There are 23 girls so Storm is directly in the middle as 11 girls are on either side of her. Not sure... question

Regarding Fleur and her having a hard time with Jordan kissing other girls reminds me of Matilda who said that Art was getting a bit billy big balls with kissing the girls and she was not pleased. So to me I can see it as an F1 thing especially since she got the photo collage (posted in this thread). Also, the "doubts creeping in" story arc is very typical for F1s, imo, regarding the lead or if it is real etc, and questioning things. OTOH, it is possible that it could be something else and she does leave.

The Spinoff said that the date of Naz that was spoiled was not being filmed at that time so I am not sure that Naz is in F3. I will be very surprised if she is as I think she is just there to be the villain/controversial character like Chrystal (who was F5)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:51 am

I think there is a plausible reason why Jordan is not doing any media rounds yet. If you listen to the fantasy suite podcast for week 5, Alex Casey said she tried to reach out to a couple of folks to co-host with her & Duncan Greive for this podcast as Jane Yee was on vacation. Mike Puru was one of the folks Alex reached out to & Mike told her something like he would be happy to do it but he was still on location in Hawaii. So Alex said on the podcast that of course Mike was not in Hawaii but production is making it seem that filming is still ongoing hence why Scout released that pic that was sleuthed as Naz by y'all.

So IMO the producers are keeping Jordan away from the media to maintain the illusion that filming is still ongoing. I really think the producers made a wrong call here as it's not allowing the audience to get to know Jordan.

Regarding Fleur as F1....I agree it's possible based on the SM pattern that @Allaboutlove sleuthed above. My only hesitation with Fleur as F1 is that in the the same fantasy suite podcast link below, Duncan who is the founder of the SpinOff said Fleur might not make it to F3. Duncan is connected in the TV world & I suspect he knows who the F1 is but who knows if Duncan is wrong this time around...time will tell.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/30-03-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-a-bachelor-nz-podcast-week-five-the-dark-side-of-the-bach/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:52 pm

IA about the show trying to make it seem like filming is ongoing. SCOUT who is part of the show has done this so perhaps that's their purpose and speculated earlier that it would be they want mystery more than anything else.

However, the girls have already spoiled that the show has ended with filming so I am not sure why the show never let the girls know not to say this if it is such a big deal.

I can understand if filming was ongoing not to have Jordan speak to media first episode but it's now nearly half-way through the show, filming is over, so IA that it is a bad call on the show's part not to have Jordan do so.

It's not about whether Jordan will be more liked just by doing media but that it's standard for all shows (even those filmed while episode aired - BachAUS3 is an example) and more so that it helps draw more audiences in (especially through radio as that is the primary media choice for Bach NZ and AU).

Maybe they will start letting Jordan talk to the media? I'd hope they'd do so before the show ends - especially given a live ATFR which would be odd if that's the first time audiences hear Jordan talk about the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:42 am

More ridiculousness by Scout that Jordan is still in Hawaii. Do they really think folks are buying this story laugh out loud

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-Bachelor-Jordan-revs-up-in-Hawaii-but-where-are-the-girls/tabid/511/articleID/13131/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:57 am

I really don't get the reason why they would want to pretend the show is still filming. What purpose does it serve? I just doesn't make sense to me...nor does the fact that the lead isn't doing any press. Usually that happens when someone is terrible at it...see JPab, open mouth, insert foot...or something really sucks with the season.

I really need to get caught up with this show, but I have so much stuff going on IRL.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:58 am

mercieme wrote:More ridiculousness by Scout that Jordan is still in Hawaii. Do they really think folks are buying this story laugh out loud

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-Bachelor-Jordan-revs-up-in-Hawaii-but-where-are-the-girls/tabid/511/articleID/13131/Default.aspx
:thud I hope the show doesn't do this next year if they have a season 3. It's just silly. :/ The girls on the show are posting on their SM that filming is over so it's a waste and actually makes the show insiders come across not so smart that they're trying to sell that they are still filming and probably why Jordan is not doing media (which is silly too).

OTOH, it's a good sign though if this is the case because:

1) SCOUT can't be trusted and that's known now (especially regarding filming and timeline).
2) I think Naz's pics are in Hawaii from her SD next episode so I doubt they'd be in Hawaii again after HTDs so Naz not in F3, imo.
3) It's a good sign for Jordan since it's likely the show is not letting him do media to keep up the suspense so things are probably just fine and Jordan is probably happy with his F1 - especially since they're filming a 'Live ATFR/WTA' special which I doubt they'd do if things were negative.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689